What is this nutrient burn or def?

Jack herer auto 3 weeks of flowering 6.5 ph tap water
plagron terra bloom

Are you giving calmag? Looks like maybe calcium deficiency

1 Like

No i just using tap water. I heard it contains enough calcium

Most likely not. Do you know the ppm of your tap water? Cannabis has a high intake of calcium. And it works hand in hand with other nutrients, if calcium is low…it may not be able to uptake other nutrients. She looks little hungry, some of the tips of leaves near the top shows signs of nutrient deficiencies. Have you checked ppm of runoff? And what soil are you using?

No i didnt check runoff. Going to water today so’ll check it. Tap water is 170 ppm. Using Compo Sana soil 20 liter

Have you gave them any nutes at all? How old from seed? I think after you test runofff you may see you need to feed.just my opinion tho,

Yes. Every second watering feed with plagron terra bloom and sometimes with molasses approx 50 days from seed

Like I said…testing your runoff should tell ya alot. And your tap water definitely does not have enough calcium in it. So I’d definitely recommend some calmag. Might need to up your nutes. Next time you water…water to runoff. Once it runs off a little, throw that out and test the water that comes toward the end of your runoff. Hope that makes sense…I’m struggling with my words, I just had my after dinner mint. Lol. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thanks for you words :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:. Do a follow up after you test runoff if ya need

1 Like

Are you giving calmag? Looks like maybe calcium deficiency

1 Like

Gived epsom salt and eggshell in soil. Now waiting

Hey NugFlush. Do you water your plants till you get run off every time? If so, do you add nutes with every watering? I use liquid cal and terpenoid boosters. Thanks.

Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

This is a support ticket . Please fill it out. They save a lot of time. as well as gives other growers coming into the convo later on information that can bring them up to date without constantly explaining your grow room. I’ll be glad to help but I need to know your setup. :+1:. Welcome to the forum. It’s filled with great information

Ok. I am new to growing. 100% beginner in growing anything other than a belly and a beard.

Strain. Autoflowers only. Pacific seed bank is where the seeds are from. Currently I have Durban poison which is a pure sativa and White widow which is an indica. The Durban poison is on 11 weeks and the White widow is on 1 week into flowering.

Soil- Pots

Havent tested Ph runoff or reservoir ph. Bought a ph tester that was faulty. Waiting for new one. Soil ph is between 6 and 7 ph consistently.

Havent used a tds tester yet. Also coming with my new ph meter. I follow the product instructions on the containers for feeding.

Growing indoor in a 4x4x7 growing tent

LED lighting = 45000 lumens at 1 foot away from lights.

Temperature doesnt fluctuate much. Stays at 75°F with 20 % humidity day and night. Not using a humidifier or a de humidifier.

4 inch ventilation fan from iobionics

No Co2

Cool thanks for the info. What’s your soil? And what kind of nutrients? I’d really recommend getting a tds meter. $15 on amazon. It’s a must need. Watering all depends on what your soil is. Some soils such as fox farm ocean forest is very “hot” meaning it has a lot of nutrients and feeding your plants is not necessary for about first 6 weeks. Fox farm happy frog is not as hot and it will not get you as far without feeding. In a soil like this…you do not want to water to runoff during first six weeks while your giving water only. The soil packed with nutrients, yiu want to keep them in the pots as long as possible. If you water to runoff, you wash away all your good nutes. I use FFOF (fox farm ocean forest). But it’s so “hot” that is recommend layer or put a plug of happy frog where the seeding will be. FFOF is Too hot for seedlings. About week 6 I will water to runoff so I can ppm test the runoff. This gives me ideal of what’s left in the soil and if I need to feed. Once I start feeding I start with 50% recommended dosage on bottle some even start at 25%. I usually do a schedule of feed,water,feed,water. And so on. You don’t want to feed every time. Some do water, water, feed, etc. the “water only” days I use 6.5 ph water plus I add calmag and molasses. Once you start feeding…you now will want to water to runoff, abiut 15-20% runoff everytime. The days I give water only…I will collect my runoff (each plant separate) and test ph and ppm. And record all readings. This can give you ideal of what you need to feed next time. Sometimes you may up your nutes if ppms are low…or lower them if ppms are high. And yes this can get tedious depending on how many plants. But you will notice that not all your girls will be eating at the same rate. So some times next time you feed…you may have to mix up several
Solutions to give each plant only what they need. But most importantly your soil depends a lot on when watering and when to add nutes. If your living soil/hot soil then yiu never add nutes or water to runoff. But if that’s the case…we can dive deeper into that later. How about some pics? Hope this helps

Hi
That yellow leaf tip is nutrient burn ?
She is 3 weeks and 4 days in flowering
Watering with 1.5 ec ph 6.7(plagron bloom +calmag)
Runoff 1.5 ec 6.4 ph

Could be a little nute burn. But I wouldn’t worry about it too much. She looks good…keep doing what your doing :+1:

1 Like

Thanks
Neyt watering will be is
Tapwater + calmag

Hey @zserbo do you let you tap water aerate and sit out for 24 hours before watering? Just a suggestion since your using tap. It lets the chlorine evaporate

1 Like