What is this? Need nutes?

Im at day 28 from sprout. Does this mean its time to start nutes? Havent given anything except water, using FFOF, GG4 and GSC autos.

2 Likes

If you mean the green centers, thats normal for a fast stage of growing. It takes a day or so for Chlorophyll to catch up.
If you mean the pistils , an autoflower can start flowering as early as 3 weeks.
You can probably start introducing nutes at 1/4 strength in a week or two. Ocean Forest is usually good for 6 weeks.

2 Likes

I mean the tips of the leaves

2 Likes

Sorry could of clarified better lol

They look healthy to me. I don’t start nutes unless I see a problem or 6 to 7 weeks. But, there are others who will chime in.

3 Likes

The tips are a small bit of nute burn from the soil. Nothing at all to worry about, a lot of growers actively try to achieve that very look. It’s called “painting her nails”, and basically shows that you’re pushing your plants, but not overly so. They look good and healthy, I wouldn’t worry.

And yeah, FFOF can be a little hot for young plants occasionally, but nothing serious

1 Like

Ah ok, good to know. Thanks man!

2 Likes

Hey man, one more question for ya. Now that im entering preflower should i lower my RH? Its currently at 60% @DrWatson420

1 Like

You can go for a while longer until the buds start to bulk up.
You should have a plan tho the get it down some. You dont have far to go.
Mine right now is over 70 and I need to get it down by next week

2 Likes

Agreed. Beginning of flower is no big deal, but as she packs on weight you’ll want it closer to 50 or so. You definitely don’t want to promote any type of mold, so a lower rh, and plenty of airflow are super important

2 Likes

That’s how mine look at about 28 days …just kinda wispy rt? I would hope it’s not my Ph. But I did a cheap strip reagent test and my Ph was like 5.5…Can’t take up any thing that low. I’m hoping they will bulk up after I fix my Ph. Good luck to you and the girls. I don’t know if we r in the same boat… but my tops do look the same @Pixiesfreak oh me be NOOB…just so you take it with a grain of salt! :>