What is this mystery seed plant?

So I planted this mystery seed in May and it has some odd leaf growth and preflower. It is growing fairly healthy, from the look of it. Should I continue to grow it? Is it worth the space?

1 Like

Looks like it could be a ruderalis strain. I’ve heard they can grow some funky leaf sets. It’s not a male so I’d let it keep going. @ElChingon82

2 Likes

Yeah what Watt Sun said org it could have started a flower and then re vegged

IMG_3580 IMG_0345

1 Like

Watt-Sun could be right, looks pretty wild!!

Here is my weirdo plant but I’m still growing it give yours a chance. Mine is starting to fill out and it could be huge for an auto
Which one you think is weirdo? Two of them others are from same seed vial as the wierdo

I agree, first thought was Ruderalis. Hard to say though, man. Genetics are weird:
genetics

4 Likes

Just gave wierdo a haircut it looks nicer now

2 Likes

Whatever it is…it’s going good. Only good things happening now.

Let it grow. You maybe very surprised.

Thanks all. I’ll keep you posted on her progress. She may look a little wild since I gave her a little lst to increase tops, and I haven’t cleaned her up yet. She’s about 4ft tall and looks to be growing every day. The preflower has been like that for about a month now, maybe more.
At first I thought she went into early flower like a couple of other plants I had, but she kept growing like this. I would agree on her being ruderalis but she’s growing like crazy. Easily my biggest plant at the moment. I’ll take more pics when I get home.

1 Like

Maybe you have accidentally discovered an awsome super strain that will become :earth_americas: world famous :thinking::seedling::yum:

Sorry I haven’t uploaded in awhile. Been super busy. I did take pics so you can see her progress over a few weeks. Its like half of her is in full flower, and the other half is still stretching but full of preflower.
There are some medium sized buds on her lower half that are smelling nice.
I have some pics of her early on but I need to resize them. Can’t upload them at this size.

1 Like

So here a couple of pics of her early on. Please excuse my sandal. I put it in there as a reference for size and my girlfriend always makes fun of me for it.

2 Likes

Chancla for scale :joy:

1 Like