What is this?! My plant is sick and idk what it is! HELP

What is this?

1 Like

Fill this out so we can better understand what your variables are and what could be causing this within your given environment Please and Thank you!

Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer.

4 Likes

Have you looked under the leaves and seen if they had bugs on them particular leaves?? And how far away is your lights from the plant??

1 Like

My lights are less than 5 inches from the top of the canopy but they’re only 75 W lights to give an extra 5 hours of “sun” after the actual sun goes down.

I’m running coco coir outdoors at 5.3-5.8 PH for White widow autoflowers. RH sits around 50% all day and temps get to about 90 degrees at the hottest point of the day. No visible bugs

Running FF nutrients in the week 9 mix, full strength. I go F/W/W with a 1/2 gallon at a time

I’m thinking it’s a calcium deficiency. I used to put cal mag in both the feed and watering water, but I switched it to only putting calmag in the water it gets on non-feed days.

No it’s definitely not a calcium deficiency… that normally leaves light color spots or tarnishing around the edges of the leave. Do you put them outdoors?? If so it’s definitely insects or bugs 100 percent without a doubt. You should try pushing the lights back because writhing 5 hours them lights can run up some excessive heat.