What is this mutation? Worth growing? Thxs

Hello,
This is a white widow auto from ILGM, not sure what is going on with the leaves. Any input is appreciated, is this worth growing?
Thank you,

5 Likes

I’ve had a few autos start off looking very strange. Had one with leaves about 4x bigger on one side to start with, one with leaves that looked like the yin and yang symbol, round leaves and so on. By the end of veg every one has straightened out and been a normal plant. The biggest gg4 I have rn is the one that started off bigger on one side. I’m expecting a very nice yield from her. I’d definitely keep it growing if I were you. If you keep growing autos then expect more weirdness.

6 Likes

Definitely worth growing as @Outlaw said sometimes the weird ones turn out to be the best

7 Likes

Like the other 2 have said. :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Please grow it and keep us posted on what it turns into :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Let her go. I got 5.00 says it’ll be one of your better plants.

5 Likes

Wonderful world of wonky weed.
20221026_151734

4 Likes

Thank you all, she will grow and i will keep posted how it goes. I appreciate all the replys!

3 Likes

I love the mutants!

5 Likes

Seems all I grow. Lol

5 Likes

I have a Gold Leaf that started out all twisted and strange and look at her now. Happy Growing :blush::v:

6 Likes

Great example @Flitme
A lot of growers would have tossed it and started over. Its one tough plant.

4 Likes

@FXR1903 of the many fugly seedlings posted in here yours looks really good lol!!! Keep her going and she’ll repay you down the road!!

2 Likes

I had so many issues trying to get one going I just couldn’t give up on one that was trying so hard to live. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Me to :sweat_smile:
Here’s a mutation on a Bruce Banner I got going.

Those two limbs will have some yellow buds :grin:

5 Likes

Here is update on this funky girl, she definitely a looker. Has the prettiest leaves of the whole group.

4 Likes

Love that it took off…Sometimes the ugly duckling turns out to be the beauty!!

2 Likes

There was nothing wrong. I’m growing a WW auto also and this is how mine started

3 Likes

That started out really danky!!!

1 Like

@1HappyPappy

Well that is just TOO COOL!

Yellow buds for special occasions!

1 Like