What is this?!?! Mold? Normal?

Impressive, like clockwork.

1 Like

Yes… every since I built my rdwc units everything really runs itself… I just monitore everything and add water like crazy…
I’m always running out of time… table #1 is already growing into lights since 1 1/2 weeks since light flip… I didn’t get the nets on in time… so I’m going to have to go out and smash everything down… I will get a pic and post it on my thread so you can see what I’m up against… I’ll also take one last pic of table#2 before I chop it all down…:smiling_imp:

:v::sunglasses:

image totally dig it my friend. I’ll be watching

1 Like

Looks like interveinal chlorosis due to a deficiency, also you need a fan for sure. It helps build up strong stems and keeps mold/fungus at bay. Some people say dont use it directly. I have 2 fans pointed right at my plants with no problems, but they can get wind burn, you just want to make sure your plants are moving a bit

2 Likes

Also dont talk to hydro store guys about your problem. Their job is to sell stuff, so that’s what they will do. Especially with someone who is inexperienced. They will have a different product for every problem you have.

3 Likes

okay thank you for the advice! do I need to do anything immediately or just install my fan it should be good?

1 Like

I am unsure I cant tell from your pictures it only shows the underside of the leaves. You can take a look at this website and see if you can narrow it down. Either way it’s a good site to have in your collection for identifying problems.

2 Likes

@AlmightyHAM get some fresh air in to your grow room (Tent) and let’s see how things go for you.

She certainly doesn’t look like mold to me though a preventative drill of spraying rarely hurts

1 Like

ive had an inline fan running this whole time I just added the fan!

Ive had the fan running for about a whole day now the only thing I’ve noticed is the humidity lowering and possibly the “thing” spreading. I took some updated photos and showing both the bottom and the top.

1 Like

@AlmightyHAM, without Ph readings and PPMs it is very hard to give you the right answer’s, and how old is your Plant? I would recommend maybe given her a Micro-Mix which is a all off the thing for your Plant like, Zinc and iron and other trace elements that would be beneficial for your Plant and keep the air going, what has your humidity gone down too mate?.

1 Like

its been floating at 50 to 60 percent and my pH level is always 7 or near that number. and what exactly is a micro mix?
these plants are clones and they’re about 1 month old

I noticed in your last photo that you posted that there seems to be some Nute-Burn, that humidity is at a good level for veg but you will have to get it even lower when you switch to the flowering period. A Micro-Mix is like this that I was I only grow Organically but here is a photo of what I use

J and this is what’s in it it is a great nute to have for all the Micro-Mix elements :v:.

so im still having the issue with this weird thing under my plants!!! anybody have any idea what it could be?? please help I don’t want to let a mold eat up my plants

I don’t think its mold. Mold can be wiped off… If it doesn’t wipe off its not mold, It looks to be in the veins of your plant tbh.

1 Like

that does look like that but is that a normal thing?

Looks pretty normal to me tbh. Mine have it so If anything it’s probably a minor deficiency. I wouldn’t worry about it. If your plants are growing and look fine than all is well.

1 Like

I did offer you my opinion @AlmightyHAM it would be no harm what so ever to give your plants some off the Micro-Mix off any brand if not Organic maybe I can get some more opinions for you @M4ur @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @MattyBear @dbrn32 can anyone help me out here folk’s. If it is in the vans of your Plant it could well be what’s known as an Immobile Nutrient.

1 Like

It’s definitely not on the outside of his plant. On my nute deficiency leafs I can see the same issue. I would suggest feeding your plant with a small dose of some nutes to see if it helps, cause on my leafs that are healthy I dont see it, but on the ones that are deficient I do see it.