What is this leaf have going on?

It is always best to almost let the soil nearly totally dry out before watering again. Just as a regular practice. But not so dry the plant wilts. But the soil itself really can get nearly completely dry and your plant will not wilt right away. This is realy healthy for the roots and helps lots of oxygen get into the soil, and this is very needed. CO2 at the leaves, and oxygen at the roots.

~MacG

1 Like

Jack I put two 9-inch high-velocity fans on the floor in a 5x5 flower tent and I keep one in veg tent and I haven’t seen a fungus gnat in months, not one on any yellow sticky card

Lol we can only make suggestions if they are dismissed??? first thing I said was check for bugs after that up to the poster to confirm or lead us all down the rabbit hole to Oz hunting for god knows what

1 Like

Show me mites

1 Like

@JackStraw hi jack, in the second picture when I download it and expand it, it looks to me like I see little white eggs scattered around. Have you checked with a loupe or done the shake over white paper test?

Looked thru loupe calyxes is what you see definately gnats

@JackStraw ok, thanks for that, have you had success controlling them?

Yeah let my soil dry out completely and buds have tripled in size since and will be ready in about ten days

@JackStraw great news, glad the hear it. I’m new at growing and always looking to learn. Best of luck on your harvest!

3rd go round and. even with the gnats the bubblegum buds are huge…don’t let garrigan put his bad mojo on you spider mites shouldn’t be your go to diagnoses

Sorry to all I offended I will be more delicate next time and MacG told to check for the gnats.

Hi @JackStraw,

I would still like to see you fill our a complete support ticket. I like to be familiar with the whole picture. You can find a link here…

ILGM Grow Support Ticket

Sorry, I missed this last week. I can only try to help due to the fact that I have Macular Degeneration, and I am legally blind. I generally allow others to identify “Wee little buggers” LOL

On another note: Jack, I cleaned up your topic to only reflect the Q and A appropriate with helping you. All negative posts and comments were removed due to Administration policy. I am sure you will enjoy the topic better this way. Peace, lw

Thanks Late and yes no hard feelings with Garrigan…nothing but love. Buds turned out nice the bubblegum had huge buds…white widow was ate up with fungus gnats…oh well better next time…

1 Like

The first one is just for giggles

3 Likes

2 Likes