What is this lady doing?

Maybe it’s just cause she’s almost a year and become a small tree, it’s her bark… LMAO… to that thing is huge but lanky…I’m out of this one man…hey @PurpNGold74 get aloud if this pickle…

1 Like

It’s midnight her in the states…we’ll get some answers tomorrow…I’m out!! Talk tomorrow

1 Like

No worries, thanks a million for taking a look.

1 Like

If no rot, it looks good. Just needs more time. If getting too tall is an issue consider supercropping.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, I will keep an eye out for signs of rot.
Can I ask you at what stage would the trichomes normally begin to fill with THC? Under the microscope I can see little round droplets, the odd one is even milky colored, but nothing like the mushroom type shape I have seen in photos
Have you ever tried the “split stalk” technique to stimulate THC production?

Late flowering, depends on strain but some like my G.Leaf start to fill out, get clear around 6 weeks to milky around 7 & finally amber around late 7 to 8 weeks. Many factors though including light placement and heat can change that. There are some sativa strains that don’t fill w CLEAR trichs for 10 week’s up to 14…again there are so many variables. I have never split the trunk or done the ice bath, a lot of ppl say it works. I do give 48 hrs of dark before harvest.

2 Likes

Sorry so late to the party. I somehow missd the tag. Nah dont look like root rot. Just a darker stem’d plant. If ur @ 8 months, then she may have attempted to flower from seed… the summer months came and revegged her, and now she’s tryna flower again.

Around were are u located? And do you have bright lights around her during the dark period? That could be also effecting her flower stage. Last question did you start her in that same spot?

She looks sooo funky. But she’s definitely tryna flower.

This photo is textbook ‘reveg’ from a budsite. U see ALL THE LIMBS? The calyxs from old budsites all become new branches. As she flowers again this could become a HUGE issue. Waaaay to think canopy and i hate clearing out spots when outdoors… but she could stand to lose around 30 lbs of leaves :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh so even if she was behaving herself and growing normally it would not have developed trichomes yet. Thank you so much, I now have one less thing to worry about lol

Sorry for that late reply, life getting in the way of the important stuff. Lol

Ok, she initially had approximately 12 hours of daylight and I gave her another six hours light in my shed.
After about 4-5 months I decided to leave her outside all the time and see what happens. She has been in that spot ever since.
The spot doesn’t get any light at night, it is completely sealed off from the rest of the garden.
I live in SE Asia, the country famous for its people smiling lol.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help me, I really do appreciate it.

Thats it then. She was flowering. U revegged her in the shed. And outdoors she’s tryna flower again… being in SE asia… i have NO idea what season it is. But if ur going into spring… u maybe revegging AGAIN… n if thats true… she’ll grow 4 more ft and IF u can make it to flower ill bet u have a 20 fter on ur hands.

1 Like

Sorry it’s monsoon season here and the slightest bit of bad weather brings the internet to a stand still.
You could be right, I forgot to mention that I got her as what I assumed was a seedling. It is entirely possible that it was not a seedling but a clone taken from a plant in flower. That would explain a lot.
It is the rainy season here and the days are getting shorter, similar to autumn l guess.
So should I just carry on, give her flowering nutrients and wait?

1 Like

Can u take a pick of the bud ‘cola’ or top area? Id treat her like a transitioning flower girl. Flower nutes with a dash of N in it

1 Like

I will take one first thing in the morning.
There is another issue that I noticed today but hopefully the pictures will show it very clearly.

Sorry not the best quality but hope they help.

1 Like

It almost looks male. Need better pics though.

I will try and grab the wifes phone, it’s much better than mine, but she is not often home in the daylight hours so may take a day or 3.
She has always shown white pistols rather than little nutsacks (the plant not the wife) but I have also been questioning her gender lately as she does seem to resemble a mature male plant when I have compared her to pictures of the web.
I half expected someone to scream “ oi you donkey it’s a boy” when I first put the pictures up! :frowning:

I see no nuts. That first pic is questionable. But she’s hella bushy. Almost dont look like weed

ALMOST

1 Like

Can you move your other plant? It looks like it’s dead or sick and here in the States they carry nasty bugs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No he’s outside planted next to the Palm tree! Been growing for 8 months…

Oops! Sorry about that I thought it could be moved :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Peace & Joy