What is this ailment?

I have this browning happening on 2 out of 32 young plants. They all have the same feeding. They have bounced back and forth between the 5x9 and 2x4 for spacing and some temp checks in the bigger tent.

Strain… no idea… given to me
Soil…promix hp m
Ph…6.6-6.8… hanna 198131 tester
Nutes…3/4-full recommended from manufacturer… roots gold exculpatory, flora nova 7-4-10, and pro tekt silicon
Indoor
Lights…2 hlg 650r 5x9tent and 1 hlg300l bspec 2x4 veg tent
Temps…77-80 night…62
Humidity…58%
Ventilation…infinity t6, 18 inch oscillating and 6 inch clip on
No heater
No Co2
Every other plant looks as they should. Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Looks fine.

3 Likes

Did you recently water this, also is this topped?

You might try cutting them back just a bit for the next couple feedings.
These ones may just be a bit more sensitive to the heavier feedings.
And too. Nute manufacturers are in the business of selling nutes. :wink:
Just sayin. :+1::v:

1 Like

I did just recently water… you think some got directly on these two? Appreciate the help!

I hear ya. I think these guys are just sensitive though…2 out of 32… the others are totally healthy. But I do hear what you’re saying loud and clear. Thank you for the help!!

1 Like

yes… one plant was topped… the other wasn’t. The other 30(topped and not topped) were fine.

Could be in a bit of shock, how long since you cut them? Other then a bit of droop not bad looking.

1 Like

I cut way too early…i panicked about height. Ithink the droop might be from that as well. It was 5 days ago that it was topped.

most are topped those i left alone. Should be an interesting run…lol! Really appreciate your feedback!!

1 Like

I would just keep on keepin on. Probably shocked a lil. Maybe water with some kelp extract next time you water. They’re still green and vertical. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :+1::+1:

2 Likes