What is this a sign of?

@BobbyDigital yes I checked the underside as well and I saw none, thier are about 6 ladybugs on each plant they just hang on the underside, I am having trouble with tiny Catapillers eating home in the plants! Do u recommend me do anything or just let time heal it

And why is it droopin

The drooping is also a symptom of spider mite damage.

Well i need to get this under control before it spreads to my other plants

The damaged leaves likely won’t heal. They can be difficult to get rid of. @Jbum just got them taken care of recently. I believe he sprayed with 3% peroxide and followed up with another product jacks dead bug or something similar. I believe he detailed it in the thread I posted earlier.

1 Like

Here it is

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital I did see that that’s why I tagged him in this thread! But I have spent so much money recently for these plants I can’t go get jacks dead bug. I do have hydrogen peroxide though!

I would definitely give them a dose of peroxide spray. Luckily you’re not flowering so you don’t have to be careful. Make sure to get tops and bottoms of the leaves. It’s best to wait before lights out or just remove the plant from the grow light for an hour or two while it dries.

@BobbyDigital thier in a green house but I can spray them around 7 before it become dark outside. What’s the ratio of peroxide to water?

I believe they’re using straight 3% peroxide.

Yes straight 3% then the Jacks or what @Cyle1 used.

1 Like

@Cyle1 would this work

1 Like

I have no idea I was told I can use the safer all the way until last day of flower idk what’s in it

@Cyle1
@Jbum Ok, should I spray all my plants with peroxide or just the ones that’s showing signs

And will the peroxide kill the ladybugs?

It won’t kill the lady bugs

@BobbyDigital Should I spray on the rest of the plants?

You can. Just in case some have migrated to them

I would but only just before lights out. Have you seen the mites?