What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

So final tally… 38.36 Oz of grade A. All very dry and virtually cured. As I said I was beyond ruthless with B and below buds. Just ripped off and tossed into the bubble hash/edible bag. There was easily 4-6oz of buds many people would’ve saved that I didn’t. If I lose another Oz to max dry I will be shocked, but it’s possible. Call it 38 Oz easily, no question cured. With a hefty margin of error. That’s 28 X 38 = 1064 grams/642 Watts = 1.66 Grams per watt. I’ll take it…

Oops. Forgot my fav pheno which I’m keeping for head. As is typical of course, the best quality producer is also the smallest. The other phenos pushed 8oz per and this little bastard did a paltry 2.5. But… it’s the giggliest, most relaxing, most comfortable buzz I’ve ever felt of any herb. So she stays and I will try and learn her well enough to force her to produce better. What do ya think guys and gals? Not bad? They used to say breaking 1GPW was a threshold. Def not for good LEDs. Bet I’ll hit 2GPW when I switch to undercurrent pro RDWC.

Growing journal? Looks good man.

Here’s a link to my tent journal, it’s perpetual and rotating

GT tent journal

It started out hydro but I’ve gone back to coco; Zkittlez was the last one in hydro