What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

29 ounces of Gorilla Glue from 3 plants, outdoor grown, California summer weather.
The bag is the cola tips.

This was late harvest, 22 weeks grow cycle.
This is sleepy-time smoke.

9 Likes

2 Crystals and Gold leaf breeded by 3x600w cheapos overall 800w to wall and get 21 oz/ 600g very happy with results. Now i get myself thinking what i can do with hlg lights.its really hard me to get them here. Im little devastated.

Harvested 2 this month…

Grape Ape clone: 477.6g
Laughing Buddha clone: 635.3g

These are wet weights.

4 Likes

What about spraying with apple cider vinegar solution? Can the buds be sprayed?

Are you talking about keep the bud moist while in the jar curing. If so … hell no that would be the worst thing you could do. I hope you were talking about something else.

4 Likes

I got a total of 3.5g from 28g trim. I have 249g from Stubborn Stacy in freezer but we messed up and ordered the 1 gallon bags so its gonna take a while.

3 Likes

Pineapple Chunk 307g at harvest; estimated dry 2.5 oz. One seed, so far

15 Likes

Nice GT! :wink::v::bear:

3 Likes

Now that’s growing at its finest @GreenThunder!

4 Likes

Those nugs look frosty and dense. Yum! :yum:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get back n on this my guess is half pound or more hey @Covertgrower u don’t have forum???

1 Like

Any harvest is a good one, eh?! I was glad to get this one finished because it was a weird medium. The previous owner kept her in a large rockwool cube which sat in an oil pan. It was difficult to keep upright and I was never quite sure I treated her right. I guess I did, enough anyway :wink:

4 Likes

Ice water micron bags style?

1 Like

@Loki yes, works really good. I am doing my wash differently this time though. I am going to order wash bag and use 5 gal bucket and aggitate the hell out of it. The more, the better the result. Then I am going to siphon most of the water out into an secondary container while leaving most trics on bottom of wash bucket. From there, pour it through the bags for a cleaner more streamline process.

3 Likes

From my 4 plants is 3 and a half ounces probably more but smoked it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Zkittlez was harvested today (she was my last hydro)
1476 grams (52.7 oz) wet and on stems. I’m gonna guess it’ll dry to about 10 oz

23 Likes

Yes I have dehumidifier it works

Really nice harvest and beautiful buds! Nicely done GT :fist::v::bear:

2 Likes

Buds the size of small puppy :dog:
Great harvest!!!

1 Like

[Uploading: 3AD558FD-
Not sure yet, but a 6 hr day today to trim half my stash. I’ll be shocked if I don’t break 2lbs. I’ll report back once I’m dry and cured!

0E80-40D2-A25F-278F56457E3D.jpeg…]()

11 Likes