What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

Some of what I read I can’t help But shake my head and laugh :joy:

5 Likes

It was way funnier until @Donaldj edited me lol.

3 Likes

We may delete all the chatter involving this hurricane guy. Let me know if you want the topic cleaned up as if he never posted. Thanks guys! Great job. I suspended him and deleted all posts.

This message will self destruct in approximately 24 hours as to not further clutter your topic. :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you sir!!

2 Likes

Apparently I miss all the good stuff

5 Likes

That was my first thought yesterday lol. But then I realized that I get enough ugliness daily and prefer the sanctuary of ILGM.

6 Likes

You both guessed right usually means wasn’t worth reading if Mods and Admin came in to do a clean up the kind of stuff that quickly turns ugly

6 Likes

Sour Diesel clone: 1710 grams / 61 oz (wet weight) :+1:

Biggest cola was 100.6 grams! :drooling_face:

21 Likes

:heart_eyes::star_struck::eyes:
WOW!! That’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you @Fairieswear8oots :green_heart: I’ve learned all I know here on the forum and boy does it work!! I have not done everything perfectly and try to keep things simple (kiss and cma are my mottos!)

3 Likes

Yoyre most welcome, thanks for sharing! And those are some fine mottos for daily living👍

1 Like

Well, you all enjoy the peace and quiet, lol :smiley: lw

Final results: 61 oz 13.5 oz :grin:

24.4 g

20 Likes

Very nice! @GreenThunder

2 Likes

I harvested my abused mini experiment today… 4.4 oz (wet weight)

20180401_104654

11 Likes

And the remaining sour diesel clone was harvested last night. Didn’t take a total weight but the main cola was 88.8g :star_struck:

15 Likes

Awesome job! I love the sour diesel

1 Like

Out of likes @GreenThunder but that’s a great weight!

My first ever indoor try last year end. First autos ever, first artificial light experience (led) and not knowing anything fertilizers :slight_smile:
No measure knowledge. And Amnesia auto

Dried weight was 100g. Beer can is pint (0.5l)

15 Likes

Congrats and nice harvest @beginner2d

2 Likes