What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

@bud123 it’s not a popularity contest. I started this topic so we could all learn more about what to expect of dry harvest based upon the weight of the wet harvest.

How many days drying etc. I went back through the topic and you had a great harvest.

When I do the data collection and report my findings I will include your input. Thanks for contributing.

I’d spread some more love through the topic, but I’m out for 3 hours.

:v::+1::palm_tree:

7 Likes

My comment was aimed at all outdoor growers and I hope I didn’t offend. Ya gotta cut these folks a little slack: we’re all a bunch of stoners and short term memory is a bit sketchy haha!

5 Likes

I’m indoors and just wanted to let fellow growers know, 1 Chronic Widow vegged for 10 weeks with lots of LST and HST. 124g or 1/4 pound dry. First attempt with Chronic Widow was 55g, I knew I could improve and I did. Lots of reading and new techniques.

6 Likes

That’s it @bud123 I’m going to like the heck out of what you post!

3 Likes

One Blue Cheese plant, dried and in jars tonight: 256.1 g dry weight.
Grown from a commercial clone, outdoors in San Diego, in a 10 gallon pot of Miracle Grow potting soil (with nutrients embedded) plus a little bloom fertilizer once it started flowering.

Pretty good Return On Investment: Between the clone, the soil, bloom fertilizer, and spinosad, cost me about $50 for nine ounces of (hopefully) top shelf weed.

8 Likes

figured I’d post some hash and dry keif weights too
http://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden-continued/14133/6557?u=willd

5 Likes

Harvested my Gorilla Glue bag seed girl

224 Grams of bud wet and drying

136 grams of trim

I will update on dry weights in a few days.

The Gold leaf totals will be in soon. She still needs another couple days of drying!

13 Likes

Bubble hash total 84 g. +about 6-8 g I gifted.

Once it dries out some, I will repost. All but 8 g was made yesterday and today.

13 Likes

Blue Dream, outdoor grown, 4 plants. Final yield = 39 ounces of buds in jars.

4 pounds, 7 ounces of dried colas (not trimmed).

Happy camper!

24 Likes

Nicely done @Budlite Ive got Blue Dream for my next grow. Let me know how you like it!

3 Likes

Way to go Bro. Good for you, jealous & im wondering about growing the Dream. Is it good smoke or have you sampled? Blue Dream I see at dispensaries all the time. It have never bought.

2 Likes

ILGM Gold Leaf; 14 Nov 2017, Jarred for Curing; Harvested 5 Nov 2017

528 grams of wet bud. Dryweight, 113 grams into the jars for curing for a month

14 Likes

Love those inkbirds for that, have a few myself.

2 Likes

They work great too. Very reliable and easy to read thru the glass @dbrn32

2 Likes

@VelcroThumb @Willd @garrigan62 @Big123 @bob31
@Covertgrower @HighDesertFarmer @Jmesser80 @Majiktoker

Sorry for the disappearing act folks. Was a crazy couple months that just past. All in all things are good/ish. I ended up harvesting 5. First pics will be of the MOTHERSHIP. She topped out at a whopping 516g. She was MASSIVE. we had to keep tie’in her down. I’ve had issues lately with uploading pics so I’ll do separate post for the plants as I have time. So here are a few shots of mother…lol.

And again im only able to post 1 pic. Grrrrrrrrr. I’ll try for more later but that gives u an idea of how big she was. We didn’t clip her till 4 weeks after that picture.

15 Likes

Wet or dry?

Looks good @Mischief that should last a bit!

@M4ur … Maybe @GetbackJoJo was licking his fingers! :smile:

1 Like

Here are a couple of final weights…purple train wreck #1 wet weight 2123g…

And dry -429g for container and baggie 445g …

That’s 13 oz of bud and a couple grams shy of 3 oz of skimp and sugar leaves with about the 7g that I sampled :grin: I made my goal of 1lb of usable mj from 1 plant…now to set new goals :+1:

And grandaddy purple which didn’t turn purple but still looks good…she was a clone I had gotten from a friend I’ll have to check how his came out…wet weight minus 840g

And dry weight minus 429g for container is 453g…12 oz of bud and 4 oz of skimp and sugar leaves…

This one had some big colas

@bob31 @M4ur

26 Likes

Nice numbers my friend! :+1:

1 Like