What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

Got all my Super Silver Haze harvested. I ran two plants (SSH and Gold Leaf) in a single 4x4. They were in veg for 60 days and their total life span was 148 days.

The Super Silver Haze totaled out at 6.64 ounces. I still have more of the Gold Leaf to jar but I’m currently at 7.07 ounces of GL jarred up.

For the SSH I have this jar:

And a pair of quart mason jars with 28g each in them.

19 Likes

Nice to be stocked up isn’t it?

8 Likes

It takes the pressure off that’s for sure. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still going, it’s getting fatter, it’s getting juicer, it’s getting smellier, don’t want to jump the gun! Just waiting for Mrs Amber! I’ll post before and after photos. It’s a Golden-Leaf too!

12 Likes

That’s a pretty bud :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Keep on patiently waiting, I grew one Gold Leaf outdoor last year, glad I waited for her to finish, took a while to see amber.

Great picture, awesome looking bud, developing fabulously, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

84 plants

Wet weight of all whole plants combines 143lbs

119lbs after removing large foilage.

After dried, stems, buds and sugar leaves weighed in at just over 20lbs.

After removing buds from stems and trimming sugar leaves got
4,128 grams. 9lbs & 3.4oz’s

Trim of sugar leaves and small popcorn buds (for concentrates) weighed in at 568gr. 1lb 4.3ozs

So that left approx 8± lbs in stalks & stems.

27 Likes

Great haul bro!

2 Likes

@MattyBear. Thanks bro. I’ll never do that much by myself EVER again. I developed carpal tunnel and tunnel vision that lasted a month from all the trimming!

7 Likes

Dude, I bet! That’s a lot to trim! I have my wife help me trim, but if I had that many plants at once, I don’t think she wouldn’t be as willing to help, lol. What’s your next grow gonna consist of?

@MattyBear I’m chopping 19 THC Bombs in the morning and I’m going to do one more run of 42 of the same strain that will be ready to go into the big system in a week or so or as soon as I can break down everything in the grow room and thoroughly sterilize and set back up. This will be my last grow here because we are moving off Island.

5 Likes

Keep me tagged into your grows man. Great job buddy

1 Like

Will do buddy.

2 Likes

Some of what I read I can’t help But shake my head and laugh :joy:

5 Likes

It was way funnier until @Donaldj edited me lol.

3 Likes

We may delete all the chatter involving this hurricane guy. Let me know if you want the topic cleaned up as if he never posted. Thanks guys! Great job. I suspended him and deleted all posts.

This message will self destruct in approximately 24 hours as to not further clutter your topic. :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you sir!!

2 Likes

Apparently I miss all the good stuff

5 Likes

That was my first thought yesterday lol. But then I realized that I get enough ugliness daily and prefer the sanctuary of ILGM.

6 Likes

You both guessed right usually means wasn’t worth reading if Mods and Admin came in to do a clean up the kind of stuff that quickly turns ugly

6 Likes