What is the typical duration for flowering on avrage?

Hi everybody!
Everyone on ILGM has been just awesome, so a big thankx to you :wink:
I bring another newbie question. how long can the flowering cycle take? I know that it varies quite a bit and i know to look for the color change. so some info from y’all about: duration on strain type, auto-flowering vs. light flowering, and some general experience would be great. I’m not sure on the strain I can say that I have 2 types for the ladies have grown different to one another and the first one stared flowering on Aug. 1st. they were planted in the ground in mid april and have been growing like weeds :smile:
your thoughts?

60-110 days

For either I would say

2 Likes

Photos are typically available as short as 8 weeks flowering time, and as long as 12 weeks strain depending.

Those are obviously estimates, but they’re reasonably close if everything goes ok.

I’m a little out of touch with the current autos, but I think most are around 8 weeks or so once they start flowering.

1 Like

I plan on at least 60 days for both autos and photos. But they can take up to 100 days or so depending on strain.
I typically figure for 80 days when planning out my grows.

2 Likes

so I’m looking at October at the earliest, nice :smile: any precautions I should take for Midwest fall weather?

1 Like

What strains?

Duh, you said you weren’t sure lol

1 Like

lol I think one is an indicia and the other 3 are sativa but not sure…

Midwest here also and I think it’s going to be October for us. Outdoor fem white widow about 6-7’ tall full and itty bitty signs of flowering now

2 Likes