What is the problem!?

Hey I’ve germinated a kushy kush seed from canuk seed and and its doing weird right now…as you can see the leafs are a little weird and a little yellow…the plat have 13 days… I use pro-mix HP soil and the water has a pH between 5.8 to 7…I use a little LED light 1000w… and its 36 inches from the tof of the plant. I don’t think its a light problem because my other plant are doing well. let me know what you think!29473149_921356911371557_1842870269421551616_n29495779_921357068038208_4125548879330410496_n29511719_921357011371547_666977969750671360_n

That’s a large swing in pH which is leading to some stress. Your soil also looks pretty wet.

@Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971 could provide better help as I’m not familiar with that soil…

How much are you watering? I use Promix HP as well. Do you know the exact pH of the runoff? Have you given her any nutrients as of yet?

I actually dont water a lot the last time i watered her was when i transplanted it for the first time wich was about 9 days ago and the soil looks good to me i just sprayed some water before pic

And when i watered it the ph was about 6.5

Never heard of that strain. Is it a new one?

It’s some good looking bud. There is so many different hybrids it’s mind blowing. I sure you get something good there. Good luck man.

FYI this forum doesn’t allow third party links to competitors. Amazon is allowable.

@Countryboyjvd1971 can you fix this?

Let’s start with a support ticket. Please be as complete as possible. For example; if it asks for soil please be more descriptive than saying “yes” lol. Also; how are you metering your PH? You do need to lock that down otherwise you will have trouble.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Are you by any chance misting your plants? looks to me like burns from wet plants in intense light