What is the more powerful THC on autos on 2021

Hy community and happy 2022 to you and you family.
I just had a question for those that grow autos I read that on 2021 the second more powerful THC auto on the market is strawberry banana auto

I read to about GG#0 and jack the ripper but they don’t show nothing about GG#0 and with JTR said like 18-20% I don’t know if that is thru

Happy growing

Mephisto Genetics, Skywalker is outstanding

1 Like

@BowHunt3r sound good how many THC is on that
Cuz in strawberry banana is around 27%

Dutch passion Cinderella jack and skywalker haze autos are each about 26-27%

1 Like

@GreenSnek thanks you so my next beans is strawberry banana, Cinderella and Skywalker that’s the more stronger THC on the marker

Ethos planet of the grapes shows 35%. Is a super good smoke will def lay u on the couch of ambered good. I had minimal Amber to mine and the neighbor was too excited and chopped it like a week early I think but was still killer smoke

1 Like

@Mark0427 wow I go to see that strain

1 Like

It’s good one. Chitown seeds dot com u can get some most likely if u can’t find them anywhere else.

1 Like

@Mark0427 I found but that what happened online some of the strains don’t had amount over 30% o they don’t had a exactly amount in autos for example

Here is POTG strain. Just search the named and flavor and stores that sell it will pop up. Good luck.

Wke up to this on my dresser this am
almost died here lol negative 9 out in my room Wo

1 Like

@Mark0427 thanks you I found that’s a crazy strain that I go to order but first I want to try the strawberry banana autos them that

1 Like