What is the heaviest indoor yielding strain?

I have a carbon filter on both the exhaust duct work and the intake duct work. Yeah, I already have ph & ppm tester. I’m thinking about adding c02 to my tent. What is the best c02 source. c02 generator or a compressed can or bucket or bag of c02 ? Also thank you for your help. I appreciate it. My you have buds the size of ear corn!!

I’m planning on pushing them hard with nutes. I’ll probably push them like I do outdoors. I always feed them aggressive. Well until I get nute burn on the very tip of the leaves. Then I’ll dail it back a little to where the nute burn stops. But I won’t dail it back no more than that. The way I look at it if you don’t push them to the limit they don’t reach their full potential.

1 Like

Not familiar with using Burpee organic soil, read the bag to find out what’s already n the soil. A lot of the soils being sold now already have nutes included. Aggressive feeding is not something I do, I’ll start at 1/2 strength recommended n adjust using my tds to dial it n from there. I also don’t use co2 so I’ve got nothing, perhaps someone more qualified who uses co2 can help u out. Just ask, I’m sure someone n Mr. Bergman’s wonder world would b happy to help u. One last bit of advice, if ur not keeping a journal start, they can b a wealth of info later on…:alien:

I don’t start off aggressively feeding them. I start off with probably a 1/8 of what is recommended. I just give them a taste of it . Where they can build up to the fertilizer. Then little by little I add more fertilizer. If I started off throwing nutes at full strength I probably wouldn’t have been growing over 20 years. lol. I probably would have quit after 2 years. Lol . Because, in the younger years of a plants life they are very tender. I don’t start aggressively feed them until they start getting bark on the base of the plant. If I have to say so myself I do have a green thumb outdoors. Hell I was working in a garden when I was just big enough to hold a garden hoe in my hand and loving it. Lol. But I’m trying to take in all the knowledge I can about indoor where I’m new to it.Because I have been told that indoor growing is a different animal. It’s kindly like hoping to try to set myself up to succeed kind of thing. When it boils down to it gardening is my passion. If it’s working in my vegetable garden or working in this. I’m very interested in Co2 . I have been told if you have more light than your plant needs it’s a waste. Because they can’t transform excess light into energy unless there are extra Co2 available to help them transform the extra light into energy. Therefore they will produce more weight. In my opinion that’s the name of the game The only thing more important is quality . If the quality isn’t awesome it doesn’t matter how much weight anyone has. Throwing a lot of light and using Co2 at them sounds very interesting to me. I have read ILGM grow guides and they are awesome. Which ILGM is awesome on every level!! Again thank you for your knowledge and help. It is greatly appreciated.Happy growing.

2 Likes

I’ve got a grow journal I can tag you in. I bought those CO2 exhale bags for the first time. I did the exhale 365 because my local shop guy said they last longer and we’re cheaper so I just doubled up. I mean, you’re not going to raise the ppm of C02 to the recommended 1200 or higher without a tank and sealed environment but the plants in my room definitely grow toward the bag. If you’re running an exhaust then you place the bag on the floor near the plants. No exhaust and you can place the bag above them. I looked into tanks but with an exhaust you’re basically throwing the co2 literally out the window.

And good luck. Like everyone said, If you’ve grow in outdoors you’ll be good indoors. I started indoors and proper nutrient levels (and damn if I didn’t suck balls at germinating) really held me back.

1 Like

And your hps/my lights for that space are gonna be great. Doubtful you’ll need to supplement with the led. I’d worry about the heat output of all of them. Try to keep the plants under 80F. I wouldn’t add the extra LED lights if it ends up pushing the temps up.
I’ve got 6 lights for a total of 2880 actual watts of led in a 19’x14’ with 8’ ceilings and they raise the temperature a lot.

2 Likes

I just want to start off thanking you for sharing your experience with me. You have answered a lot of questions I had. I would be honored to be tagged in your grow journal. I started growing outdoors when I was 18 years old and took to it like fish to water. The reason I think I took to it so well. When I was 7 or 8 my parents would let me have my own vegetable garden and I loved working in it as a kid. So I guess I was in training for 11 or 10 years, lol .When I first started my first rule was if it was good for a tomato plant it was good for a cannabis plant . I have learned a lot about it since then. I’m very passionate about growing cannabis. I’m looking forward getting indoor growing down. With help from you and the other great people on this forum. I’m betting I’ll do ok. But on the other hand I know you cannot depend on anything when it comes to cannabis.Again thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Post some pics of your set up and plants. People on this forum are freakimg awesome. I learned a lot reading some of the grow journals of hellraiser. that dude is a wealth of knowledge for indoor growing.

Also where about are you growing outdoors? Im in Oklahoma and planning on putting some
plants outside this summer. i will definitely have questions.

2 Likes

Your passion comes through n your posts, I can almost feel it through the inter web. As far as setting yourself up for success, ur setup screams success, from what I’ve read u will b enjoy the fruits of your labor, when the time comes. Indoor vrs. outdoor grows, same animal different environments, just keep an eye on your ladies n they will show u the way. I’ve read about the CO2 exhale bags @violagirl0 uses n it sounds like solid advice. Especially the ensuing info on the exhaust, no one wants their hard earned cash, n time exiting through a window. Google using CO2 n the grow room, info abounds.

3 Likes

Thank you very much , I appreciate the kind words. Also thank you for your help.

I’ll post some pictures this evening. I’m going to repot my babies today. I’m using a new substance called Myko’s Mycorrhizal today for the first time.It’s put directly on the root ball when transplanting.I have read where it really works well. Have you ever used it or know anyone that has?

1 Like

Yeah, @Hellraiser uses the myko’s on his transplants. He’s a wealth of knowledge for indoors like I was saying. I read his journal “Hellraiser grows gorilla glue and other stuff.” So much good information, I started keeping a notebook. But I saw he uses the Mykos and started using it on my transplants as well. No issues with shock. I just sprinkle some in the hole they’re going into and plop em in, water with PH balanced water.

1 Like