What is the fastest strain seed to flower 🌺

What strain is the fastest from seed to harvest ? I’ve been wanting to ask all season veterans.

Lights, lights! So many LED light choices... o.O Please help a sister out :)

Ilgm lists their regular Northern Lights as 45 days, I’m not positive but I believe that is their fastest and it sounds quite impressive!

Great question interested to hear what others have to say :thumbsup:

Wow that’s super fast! 45 days would be unreal. I have seen 60 day lemon but I have not tried any. The autos I have say 90 days but it’s more like 100 to 120. And they are sour fire weed and northern pineberry. I would love to hear from someone who has grown the ilgm northern lights!

what about “auto’s” ? they are from 60 day from seed up to 48 days from seed also. Generally it’s said that auto’s take up to 3 mo’s from seed -

my blueberry autos were planted on thanksgiving and just started to flower about 2 weeks ago. i thought i would be done now but im not even close. they are growing huge and i am running out of space fast. wish i knew they were going to get this big and take this long or i would have never planted so many.

I thought blueberry auto’s were a real small plant?

thats what i thought too. i ordered 5 seeds and planted them all with the thoughts that they would only get about 24 inches max and that is definitly not the case. 4 out of 5 germinated and they are all now over 32 inches tall and growing with the biggest being almost 40inches now. they are beautiful plants but are taking forever to bud and i am running out of room!

My last white widow’s one was done in 57 days the other 60 days

Next time switch them to flower sooner, when they’re shorter might help if height is an issue?

I’m gonna take a guess that you ordered feminized seeds and not auto seeds?

the fem seeds can go 19 to 79 inches (look at the details tab)

The Auto’s are supposed to top out at 32 inches +/-

Your in for it if that’s the case I have a fem photoperiod she is 5’4 inches in flower she’s massive … she just started putting weight on … anyhow good luck :+1:

Here is one that’s even quicker than that one.

1. BIG BANG AUTOFLOWERING – Skunk x El Niño x Northern Light x ruderalis-Indica-dominant auto-flowering Flowering period: 8 weeks from seed to harvest Available in packaging of 3, 5 and 10 feminized seeds

They has a reputation for producing remarkable cannabis seeds, and their popular Big Bang Auto-flowering doesn’t buck the trend. She is the complex mix of Skunk x El Niño x Northern Light x Ruderali’s, and the result is an all-round star that excels in pretty much every situation. She can be grown all year-round, indoors or outdoors, as long as temperatures remain above 10 degrees Celsius. Big Bang Auto-flowering is also highly resilient to both novice errors and disease; as such, she is great for anyone looking to take the plunge with their first auto strain, or for those looking for some high-quality genetics to work with. The high produced by Big Bang Auto-flowering is both calming and relaxing, without being too overpowering. When grown, she reaches up to heights of around 1m, but can be kept much shorter with training. Big Bang Auto-flowering has a flowering time of 8 weeks, and can produce up to 900 grams per square meter when grown in optimal conditions.

now that is 15 days give or take quicker

Will

wig… how long did you veg for? 5 ft 4 is tall… as long as you have the room EFF it… 8ft tall is my limit. my… lol

45 days brother :sunglasses::+1:

I’m getting them thanks

bad ass

I’ll let mine go for me too

I think I read the Super Skunk Auto is listed as 45 days.

Everyone needs to remember that the averaged time begins with flowering, not from the time it sprouts.

Autos will do what they do, but the photos time frame begins once you get them in flower. General consensus is 2 or 3 weeks after switching to 12/12.

Not trying to sound like a know it all. I credit that info to ILGM. Thanks everyone!

hey bob i see what you are saying but i am certain that i ordered and received blueberry autos because i checked my order email and the bag they came in and is labeled “Blue B Auto” so i unless they packaged the wrong seeds i really would not know. And to paranorman, who said to put them in flower earlier, they are autos so there is really no way to put them in flower due to the strain. Luckily they have all been flowering for a couple weeks now so hopefully the growing in height will come to a stop. I planted all 5 seeds i ordered but only 4 of them germed and they range in height right now at between 35 inches for the shortest and 48 inches for the tallest. I really cant wait to show off the finished products. They are going to be amazing if they finish like they have started and grown.

@pbs86

The folks at ILGM do a great job, so I can’t imagine they were mislabeled. How about a pic or two of these monsters? Might as well show them off!

Just out of curiosity what are you using for lights and nutrients?