What is the deal here. One plant gone, this is only one left. Help PLEASE

ILGM White Widow week 6 of flower
1000w hps light
900ppm
5.8 ph
72 degrees room temperature
Already lost one plant, this is only one left

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

PLEASE LIST THE COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULE, MEANS OF CHECKING PH AND WHEN YOU CALIBRATED LAST.

I see you have the support ticket already just fill it out and we can get a better idea on what may be causing the problem

Woops sorry

@Myfriendis410
I’m old and don’t know how to copy and paste on my phone.
STRAIN= ILGM WHITE WIDOW
RDWC SYSTEM
Ph= 5.8 calibrated 3 days ago Aspera meter
Ppm 900
Indoor
72 degrees
A/C
CO2= no
Grow room approx 13 ft x 13 ft
4x4 scrog net
2- 1000w hps lights

I use General Hydroponic 3 part system, but haven’t used much of the Gro

What type of nutrients do you use. I use General Hydroponics and go by their recirculating program. The PPM range will change a little from week to week If I was into the 6th week of flower and my chart PPM range was between 1000-1200 I would keep ti close to the 1000 range. I maintain my ph at 5.8 and check it daily. Don’t let it get to 6.8 before lowering it Some strains don’t like a PH swing. Here’s a chart I go by and like I said I keep the level at the lower end of the scale. Good luck

Just noticed you use the same as me.

I use the three base nutrients and add Liquid KoolBloom and the last week Dry KoolBloom. If I mix up 30 gals. of nutrients I may use 35 gals of water to keep the PPMs at the level I want. The more things you add will make you lower the amount of base nutrients you can use.

Looks like a bad cal/mag deficiency.

What is the PPM of your water before you add nutrients to it?

2 Likes

Definitely could be but it may be to late to correct that now being in week 6 of flower.

2 Likes

This is what I suspect.

@Grandaddy013 what is the tds of your tap water?

In flower you won’t use ANY grow.

How large is your reservoir, what is the temperature of your solution, do you have any additives? What color are your roots?

Come on, give us something to work with. We all want to help.

1 Like

Tds of creek water is around 40
Water temperature is 70
2- 20 gallon grow buckets with 20 gallon reservoir. Can’t see roots due to scrog net

1 Like

Do you use Cal mag? Your low tds warrants it.

Tell us everything you are putting in your reservoir.

@garrigan62, @Donaldj, trying to get needed info. Looks like a Cal Mag dose is called for.

1 Like

Actually from pictures plants look like they are ready or within a week or 2 of harvest the pistils are all already browned so the 900ppm is about right

3 Likes

I use:
3 part Flora series
Hydrogaurd
CalMag
Voodoo juice

1 Like

@Donaldj… the trichomes are mostly cloudy. Still a few that are clear. NO amber

Than I would say steady as she goes I suspect she transitioned faster and you’re a week or so ahead overuse of some products PK boosters will trigger a shock/stall in bud growth. This can be as simple as a fussy strain not discrediting your work in any means the ladies look beautiful phenos came out nicely.

1 Like

I agree with above. You’re so close now it doesn’t make any difference. Figure it or for the next go round.

What Happened to the first plant?

(Pistils)

I hope I didn’t confuse pistils are also a rough visual que the red hairs on your ladies

1 Like

Thanks soooo much for all the help. I really DON’T know what I’m doing, only what I’ve read