What is the correct distance during veg stage and bloom stage?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thank

I have place this light over them:
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
what is the correct distance during veg stage and bloom stage?
during veg stage what is the best mixture for nit/phosphate /potassium
same question during the bloom stage.
how often should I water in perlite with just about a liter of potting soil around the roots?

During vegg I keep my lights, about the same as your about 18" and during flower 8-10" hopefully that helps

The best way is to place your hand under the light. If your hand is uncomfortable so is your plant and raise your light . If your hand is fine , so is your plant.
That’s it.
And Welcome to ILGM
Come join us, We all would love to see you hear.

Garrigan65

Viparspectra is best suited 28" when seedling. During veg you can move it to around 24" and begin to lower it to around 16-18", I would be careful going lower than that as the intensity of the vipars is pretty high, I also recommend using both the veg and the bloom switch throughout the whole grow, or turn up all dimmers to 100% as the viparspectras have an intense blue spectrum for their veg and it will keep your plants smaller/bushier . I have a Viparspectra 450 Par.
During veg you want a higher N than PK ratio and for bloom a higher PK than N ratio. But a well rounded fertalizer can be used throughout the whole grow such as Megacrop, or Jack’s Classic

@Aolelon,

Great follow up thank you my friend thumb

Thanks brother man. I’ve had only the veg lights on and planted 1 May, day 25 they’re looking good. Turned on bloom blue lights as you suggested just now. My lights have been on 18, 6 off but last week I upped it to in on 20, 4 off. Lights have been since day 14 at 14".