What % is the CBD in GDP

Grandaddy purple shows the CBD thermometer at about 2/3 of the length of the THC. What. % is that. Other sites mostly put the CBD level at zero. Can a strain vary that much from one grower to another?

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to forum. Unfortunately, have no clue to the variations. But ive just ordered critical mass from here. Comes with about 10% cbds & 22% thc. Ive grown crystal whos a all round good smoke (25%thc & 4% cbds). Your extreme thc over 21-22% normally have low cbds. I looked @ couple sites that states gdp has 0 cbds. Can you shed any insight @Myfriendis410 ?

4 Likes

Other than what Leafly says…no. Sorry. @Not2SureYet is on top of a lot of this stuff.

3 Likes

All levels depend on how you grow it and the equipment used.

3 Likes

This is the only real info I could find for the GDP CBD wise

2 Likes

Thanks for your replies so far. I’m hoping someone will know the specifics of ILGM’s GDP seeds. I’ve been enjoying my first grow that I harvested last fall,but thinking I should be including more CBD. If GDP really has the amount of CBD that the graph implies, that would be great to know. Thanks

1 Like

I don’t know what the CBD in GDP from the seeds here. But I just bought some GDP from the shop nearby last week and the CBD is 0. Yes zero. I have no clue if there is any comparison and the GDP I got from the shop was a Premium Extract.

1 Like

One would have to get the data directly from ilgm, since all their seeds are house blends and not from the “official” seed bank.

1 Like