What is the best way to control humidity and heat?

Apparently it does both. But it’s Amazon cheap so not sure how good it would be. Those ones you are looking at are expensive!

I know, I would rather get the cheap one too… I am setting up a vent fan. I wish I got the cheaper one with on off and set speeds instead of the programmable one … I will figure it out …

Funny talking about wishing you got a cheaper vent fan. I bought a nice programmable one for $120. Nice and quiet but the thermostat on the controller didn’t work right. They sent me a second controller that didn’t work either. So I needed a second fan and bought a cheap $50 one. It is noisy as hell. Worthless. So I ended up scraping it and buying the first brand again but without the programmable controller since I already have a second one. Wasted $50 on cheap. Same thing with my lights. $100 for cheap LED lights but still too hot. So I’m going to buy $360 nice LED with detachable driver.

1 Like

I know, I screwed with this thing all day paid 150.00 and the probe is off by 6 degrees for one and ya I have a 20 inch box fan I got for 18 bucks…fixed everything… LOL… Rite ?.. Peace…

Also a newby I have the T6 also and man it works great Good luck Have 2 GSCA about 2-3"

Ya that thing moves some air that’s for sure … Iam getting a Gorilla tent next…