What is the absolute best trichome microscope out there?

This drives me crazy every time.

That is: The anxiety of seeing trichome development makes me nuts around harvest time. So…What is the best jeweler’s loupe/scope available out there?

Here’s what I currently use. Works pretty good but it seems like it gives false light. Everything looks like clear trichomes when they are all not. I’ve been ignoring and just harvesting no white pistils plus 1 week.

I also have a cheap 90x but you have to squint badly because the lens is tiny like 1/4" in diameter.

Mine just confuses me.

3 Likes

I use a 30x and 60x Jeweler loupe. Nothing fancy and I am cheap. As it works for me and I can still get decent photos.

I had a hand held scope but it was to much of a pain to use.

2 Likes

This microscope is pretty good and not too expensive:
STPCTOU Wireless Digital…
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M97SRFN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

This is what i use and this is what the shots look like with it its 40 on amazon and has a 20% off cupon atm i hated using a jewelers loupe they get the job done but suck lmao

3 Likes

I have this one also, works great

3 Likes

Elikliv 7’’ LCD Digital Microscope 1200X, 1080P Coin Microscope with 12MP Camera Sensor, Wired Remote, 10 LED Lights, Soldering Electronic Microscope for Adult Kids, Compatible with Windows/Mac OS Amazon.com
I have this one. If u run off a phone it’s a bit harder to get pics to the phone to share pics but this can give u some badazz pics can get super close to trics and see up lose and personal on them lol. Has a light where the cam lens is plus 2 that u can move in ways u want to light up the area u r looking at. Also has a hand held controller (wired) but works great for taking pics so u don’t shake the cam while trying to push the button to snap a pic. Lol. Scroll thru Amazon as I found mine for like 75 bucks when I got it. Same as this one

1 Like

I use the X60 loupe , I have found that using a small LED flash light an shine it directly on the area when using the loupe works well. Good luck :v::+1:

2 Likes

Do you have any pictures you got from using this scope? @KnUcKLzBcHuBBy
Thanks

1 Like

@spankyjr1 It’s the same one @LiesGrows is talking about.

4 Likes

Nice pictures for sure!
Thanks

1 Like