Question from a fellow grower:
Bought Maui Wowie seeds from you guys and planted them. Plants developed normally until flowering began. At that point, they began to have a slight smell to them. But white pistils never formed, though small buds are. Also, they stopped smelling like pot. BTW, they get about four hours of direct sun a day. And it has been over 90 degrees for a few weeks. Any thoughts?
- Strain: MAUI WOWIE
- Type (fem/auto/reg): FEM.
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): OUT
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): RETAIL SOIL, MOISTURE CONTROL
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir:
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): 0-18-16 FOR FLOWERING
- Light type & schedule: OUTDOORS
- Temperatures day & night: 72 - 92
- Humidity day & night: 44% - 68%
- Ventilation: LOTS
White pistils never formed because that’s a Male plant you posted. I’m not sure on the black spots.
Top plant looks like leaf septoria
Not sure what’s going on with those leaves, but the top of that plant looks dried and heat stressed.
I can’t tell the sex from those photos.
@latewood @garrigan62 Can one of you guys please help our customer?
I’m pretty ssure what it is but i need you to check her real good for any webbing at all even under her leaves. Bcause this sure soulds like SPIDER MITES