What is larf? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.šŸŽ¶

Does anybody else find that their definition of larf changes depending on how many hours they have been stuck in trim jail? :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

If I trimmed itā€¦it is not LARF.

1 Like

even if it is really larf

2 Likes

I find that after like three hours I look at some small buds and Iā€™m like ā€œeeeeehhhhhhhhā€¦ larf.ā€

4 Likes

Wtf is larf :thinking:
Itā€™s chunky trim :sweat_smile::grin:

3 Likes

Everything goes into trim bowl and trim jail seems more like a short detention than supermax.

4 Likes

I have trim on lock. 1 paper sack gets good bud. Other paper sack get anything I have to squint at. So typically a 12oz trim session ends up 6-7oz smoke and 5-6oz of screw it it is going in the Levo2. If i get too frustratedā€¦my Levo gets even more play timeā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Is the Levo a press?

1 Like

Used to infuse oils.

1 Like

Sick, dude. My wife really wants one so she can start making edibles. She is an excellent chef. I am excited to see what she could do with one.

3 Likes

@Mrs.ShockDog

2 Likes

If get 1 @Mrs.ShockDog get the whole kit. Worth it. I make edibles as my main cannabis med. Split a chocolate sugar free cake with buddy yesterday. It is a hammer. 3 maybe 4 bitesā€¦done.

4 Likes

I like the source turbo from extractcraft. I make edibles and dabs with the extract using my trim. :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

I second the Source Turbo. Very versatile and your edibles donā€™t end up with that ā€˜weedyā€™ taste and smell.

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 i get zero weed taste actually man. If you ate a cookie of mine you would never know. Source turbo sounds good for dabs but since smoke hurts my lungs dabs are too harsh. Plus I infuse herbs into olive for flavor to cook with. Not pot. We need an all in one. Lets develop it and make us millionsā€¦:grin:

4 Likes

I use my source to extract oils from many plants to make beneficial medicinal lotions. Chamomile, comfrey, etc. The source turbo works great at giving me a measurable dose of oil.
I also use my source to make edibles. I make many types of edibles, like infused olive oil, coconut oil, cream and butter. Then i can add that to whatever is on my dinner plate. I can also add the concentrate to my, cookie, brownie, chocolates, caramels and hard candy recipies easily.
It does depends on individual needs. Iā€™m into herbs of many types so its practical and versatile for me. The price is a little steeper on the turbo source though. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

You can also dose more precisely when using oil.

2 Likes

If it drops to the bottom of my TrimBag, itā€™s larf. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao. I knew some people would be able to relate with this sentiment. :joy:

1 Like

My trim is pretty meaty. Especially after Iā€™ve been at it a while.

1 Like