What is ilgm's best yielding autoflower?

I’m trying to figure out what autoflower is the highest yielding of the bunch? I’m trying to get answers from actual personal results instead of what the site says. Also I want to see which one of the following autos is the best yielding between Grand daddy purple, G13 and blueberry? Trying to figure it out to see what to purchase to grow and breed with.

2 Likes

White widow autos are high yeilds

2 Likes

If your looking for a breeder I would go with the blueberry , it’s a solid strain that’s been around forever. Another one to think about is bubba kush it’s a fast growing high yield plant in my opinion. There’s extreme girl scout cookie that looks great. I have gelato going and she’s putting on the weight . As for potency don’t rule out banana bread auto coming in at 27 percent and she’s a good producer of flower a good building block if you ask me. Just my opinion on a few.

3 Likes

W.w auto is def a good producer. The GDP is not too bad of a grower either. Zkittlez auto is ok not a huge producer but has a fair taste and high to it. Zkitz are super stretchers tho in flower so if u get them keep lights closer to them or they will stretch bad on ya lol

1 Like

It is a small sample since I only grew 1 plant. The largest auto was Jack Herer at 5.7 oz.
White widow, amnesia haze and blueberry all averaged 3.2 - 3.3oz per plant. These were first year grows so inexperience showed. If I picked any from these four to grow again it would be blueberry. Nice plant & great buds.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Ksouthers1 ! I have had a couple blueberry autos 5 oz’s plus. Dried and cured. @Nicky Grows a lot of autos.

1 Like

I’ve pulled 12 ounces of 2 White Widders

I grew 4 WW autos last harvest and yielded
7oz
5oz
4oz
1oz

My first 3 ILGM Granddaddy Purple autos I grew averaged 7oz each not counting trim and popcorn

1 Like

I stopped counting weight but I know I have pulled over 10oz because back when I was weighing those were my best plants and since I have grown bigger denser plants.
Although @Not2SureYet has pulled 14oz off an auto with ease. So I’m probably below that on my best plant.

4 Likes

I have only done just one ILGM auto. A Blueberry. Super small plant. Count your self lucky if you get one to start though. I know some one that went through about 15 and never got one to start. I have seen others with not so great results getting that one strain to go. All the other autos seem to be pretty good. I think the biggest ILGM auto I had seen grown was the ww too :grin: What you are growing in will make a difference too. Just my 02 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well so far I e only started one GSCExtreme auto from ILGM and she’s getting pretty hefty

5 Likes

My. Invest yield off ww autos was 5 7 oz and the lowest was around 4oz. They really grow crazy big and full of bud sites. Not huge bud site here but a ton of them lol. 4 and 6 feet tall and 3 feet round bushes

2 Likes

The ilgm Gsce is the biggest yeilders I’ve seen, but some don’t flip auto so poor stsblitly same as the ww, and I heard some done like the high from the ilgm Gsce to race and uncomfortable.

2 Likes