What is happening with this plant?

This is a skittles that was started indoors in March under vs1000 light 20/4 cycle I moved out doors mid April into a 45gal coots mix siol. I think when I moved out doors the light cycle was shorter and trigger flower stage. I have a gold leaf same conditions that did not start flower. Is there any thing I should do or just let it grow?
Thanks

2 Likes

Sounds right. One plant probably just matured faster or was started little earlier.

3 Likes

Are you sure the skittles isn’t an auto? Either way, different strokes for different plants. From one strain to another, they will have different schedule.

1 Like

You have critters eating your leaves if you didn’t catc it.

If there is just 12/12 light, they will flower. I know because I only grow 12/12. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yes I saw that wasn’t sure what was doing it. Have been using diatomaceous erth around the base. Do you have any advice on getting rid of them. It’s not bad but would like to learn to identify and kill pests.

Thanks

1 Like

@Dwaacres64 I can’t remember the name of what you use. So I will tag others who should know the name.

@Covertgrower
@Myfriendis410
@dbrn32
@Hellraiser

Is it Captain Jacks Dead Bug?

5 Likes

It is supposed to be feminized seed. Didnt know if it was going to be a problem later. Flowering so early

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

That is it!

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Thanks for confirming. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes