What is happening? Any suggestions would be helpful!

I have stretching and drooping. Sooo sad! All at different stages. What am I missing? They seem thin and frail.

1 Like

My best guess is that they are not getting near enough light to mature properly.

4 Likes

Are you adding any nutrients to your watering cycle… are u using daylight or a grow light?

I’m using red and blue grow light basically 12 hours a day. Sometimes 10. I’m not adding nutrients.

2 Likes

These are growing on my kitchen table. I’m trying to grow without alot of investment. What nutrients do you suggest. There’s so many different possibilities.

1 Like

Durring the veg stage they will need a min. of 18hrs of light per day. To me it looks like they need a stronger light source.

2 Likes

Quality cannabis lighting costs what about a zip of decent weed costs. They pay for themselves pretty quickly, and a good light will last through dozens and dozens of grows.

The reliability data for quality LEDs indicates that they won’t fail for ~11 years of 24/7 operation.

You are going to be disappointed in your harvest without adequate light. It can mean the difference between pulling an ounce from a plant versus pulling a half-pound from a plant.

Lighting is the single most important factor for a productive grow.

6 Likes

Haha had to fix something up there my Guy.

Not saying you cant grow weed with some throw togethers, just there’s a method to most of those guys madness. They use reflectors and enclosed spaces to boost intensity and not waste a single photon. Ive been down the 8w a bulb (4-6 bulb setups) and used the sun in combos with the fixture. Didnt end pretty, basically a waste of nutes and grow time.

An initial decent investment in your lights, medium, equipment definitely pays for itself first harvest (or second if you put some coinage down)

1 Like

Spot on, @PurpNGold74. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay thank you! Can you suggest the best grow light that you know of?

1 Like

If budget is a concern then take a look at the Spider Farmer models built with Samsung LM301 diodes. HLG (Horticulture Lighting Group) is also a good option.

I would suggest less plants under more light. You’ll make up for the difference in quality. One properly lighted plant can produce more than a half-dozen plants grown with inadequate lighting.

4 Likes

There are numerous threads on here about HLG lights. I just bought one for my last run, 3 plants which gave me 8.5 zips.
When it comes to lighting, @MidwestGuy @PurpNGold74 are correct. Hard to spend the money, but the rewards will have you saying, why didn’t I buy this light first

1 Like

Veg /flower footprints are a tiny bit smaller then your 3x3. But I guarantee itll grow u alot better buds then the bulbs.

But like mentiond above, ud do better growing one or two plants under this light and maximizing the space. Ur yields would be pretty similar to what u could expect from 4 plants in the same space.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the input. I’m definitely changing up my set up. I’ll let you know how it goes!

1 Like

If you can’t afford a light can you put them outside?

1 Like

@angela0680 check out wakyme led lights on amazon that’s shat I use

My initial idea was to plant outside but my family is completely against it so my plans have changed and now just need to adjust. Ima mamaw trying to stay out of trouble lol.

1 Like

Can u try to get a better pic Angie? (Can i call u Angie lol)

Looks like they were pretty dry in that photo

Yes I’ve figured that they don’t do well with water when there still hot from the lights. I’m working a new job averaging 12 hrs overtime a week. So this is not helping. I guess I have no fckn idea what I’m doing. I lost two purple lush last night. Bummer

1 Like

Kush lol

1 Like