What is going on with indoor dwc auto northern lights? Some leaves have a light tint and spots on the lower ones. Please help on what i need to do. You should be able to spots on bottom rt leaf. Thank you!
I use a bucket dwc root spa. The first thing I did was put a farm kit. Depending on basket size I use 10. I had to cut 1 inch off each end add air. They come in fit for a 12 gallon. Happy growing
What’s the temps of the water in bucket. Try and keep that below 70ish if possible. The brown on bottom leaves appear to be like water splashed up on them and got burned that way possibly what kind of light u running also. Could be set a bit too high and causing the yellow possibly. Also could be hungry being it’s in water. What’s the nutes u r using right now fill this out best u can and I’m sure answers will be here quick for ya. Good luck.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
- Otigin of seeds?
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing?
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.
Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.
I figured it out you bunch of stoners! I was overwatering the plant and the light was a little to strong. Sucked about a gallon out of 5gallon bucket so it’s below the basket by an inch and half. Wasn’t getting enough oxygen. Taking a gallon of the water out of the bucket and moving the light back a little fixed it within 6hrs. Crazy to see how quick it changed.
This is my favorite quote ever.