What is going on with her?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, I am going on what I’ve read and from my past experience that they"should" be ready about the same time give or take a couple weeks…I thought I had it down this grow But I don’t, lol. Just goes to show you that we really can’t tell Mother Nature what she needs to do! Thanks for any help

1 Like

Following, This definitely happened to me also

1 Like

Overall they look great. They do look a little thirsty or over watered and maybe a nute problem going on.

I would fill out a support ticket and see if we can’t get you some help. The support ticket can be found with a search on this website. Fill it out best you can & I can assure you, there are plenty of folks to help with this. Its hard to say without knowing specifics about your medium temps, etc…

Found it!

Strain; Type:

Grow medium:

PH In/Out:

PH of runoff:

What is strength of nutrient mix:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Temps; Day/ night:

Humidity Day/night:

Ventilation system:

AC room:

De-humidifier:

Co2:

Coppy and paste your answers the best you can.

1 Like

How old is the plant?

How long has it been in flower?

Everything your doing, watering, runoff, etc…?

1 Like

You have trichomes. Just not a lot yet.

2 Likes

Check closely for bud rot. Yellowing leaves that come right off the cola could be a sign that you have it.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking because I’ve never had one do this… Can it be nursed back to health?? Thanks

How can I tell if it’s budrot ?

Strain; Type: White Widow Auto’s

Grow medium: Organic Soil

PH In/Out: IN 5.8-6.5, Out?

PH of runoff:?

What is strength of nutrient mix:
FoxFarm direction
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoors

Temps; Day/ night: 74°, 70

Humidity Day/night: 49%, 50

Ventilation system: Open Door inside my room

AC room: Floor Vent and a Fan

De-humidifier: don’t need it thus far.

Co2: Air from AC and Fan air circulates room. Fresh air circulates

Coppy and paste your answers the best you can.

spyonyou

11h

How old is the plant?

How long has it been in flower?

Everything your doing, watering, runoff, etc…?

MrPeatRegular

11h

You have trichomes. Just not a lot yet.

Watt-Sun

7h

Check closely for bud rot. Yellowing leaves that come right off the cola could be a sign that you have it.

Twerp2020

3m

That’s what I was thinking because I’ve never had one do this… Can it be nursed back to health?? Thanks

Twerp2020

2m

How can I tell if it’s budrot ?

Topic Controls

Watching

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Suggested Topics

What about Stem Splitting?

May 24

Grow Journals
Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

180 149

10h

Grow Journals
Plants not looking good at all. Help

42m

Beginner
Do these look ready?

43m

Beginner
Need help identifying something in the soil

1h

Beginner

There are 3 unread and 90 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Beginner

1 Like

February 6-20, she’s around 4 months.
Flowering since around 3 weeks after she sprouted, give or take a week.
I don’t over water but have had some runoff.

Use a magnifier like one you would use for checking trichs. Look for any brown/ gray fuzzy mold at the base of the affected leaves. Also if they are infected the will pull out from the cola pretty easily. Once the rot sets in (if that is in fact what you have) only options it to cut the affected parts out and either harvest earlier to prevent spread or risk letting it finish and hope it doesn’t spread . Either way I’d recommend a water and peroxide wash at harvest.

2 Likes

Welcome ! @Twerp2020 looking at the pictures my first thoughts your plant is revegging.

3 Likes

I’m Stumped at this point!! I looked at her with my Jeweler’s magnifier and I don’t see any rotting and she’s got just a few Trichomes that are clear. I’ve never had any problems before now. I don’t know what to do with her… I guess I should just leave her alone and see what happens?!? I’m growing two more and they’re sharing the same room and I pray that they don’t “catch” anything she might have. I’m going to look up Re-veging. Thanks for your help

1 Like

She doesn’t have Rot and not re-vegging either because her leaves are Normal… I’m truly stumped on this one!! She does have some Trichomes but they are Clear. I’m growing two more and they’re sharing the same room and they look healthy But I pray that IF she is ill it won’t affect them!! Thanks for your help

1 Like

Basically all you can do is keep taking care of it and finish up. Looking at the picture with your thumb in it you can see the leafs with smooth edges. That usually a good sign of reveging. Just my thoughts good luck👍

1 Like

I’m so Glad you pointed to the leaves because I didn’t even notice that!! Thanks so much!!!
I went ahead and cut quite a bit in hopes the others will get some room and light. The Buds are so dence and thick which I’ve never seen before. I’m going to have to reread about Re-veging. Thanks again, I learned something new today!

1 Like

I’m curious what is your light schedule.

About 11hours on. I’m considering to change it But with the time change and the days are getting longer I’m going to have to light from 5:30 am til 8:30ish pm… Will it even matter because they’re Auto’s???

1 Like