What is going on with her?

2 Likes

Hey @Twerp2020… apologies,can you elaborate a bit more?
Any specific issues you’ve noticed?
Difficult to see anything but a purple mass under that light. Many people here to help.
Just ask and promise there will be an answer!

Tried to share a video but it wouldn’t let me. White Widow Auto started 02-06-20. The sisters are already finished but this one has me stumped! Can Anyone tell me what she’s doing??

I don’t know why my photos are difficult to see, not the first time I’ve heard that here… Ugh!

1 Like

Do you think it’s because of the lights?? Maybe I should turn them off and take pictures then?

3 Likes

Natural light makes it easier to see the problem. Try It with the flash and without.

1 Like

Nah man, you’re good. It’s difficult to get good shots for anyone. If you can, you can kill the light and use your flash. This can help, but yeah don’t change anything. If that’s your setup and pic than that’s what we can go off of!
She looks strong, see some yellowing due to the buds cannibalizing the nutrients from the leaves. She may literally just be a late bloomer. You just concerned about the length of time compared to the sisters?

1 Like

She’s Loaded but I don’t see Anything that resembles Tricomes. Planted 02-06-20

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, I am going on what I’ve read and from my past experience that they"should" be ready about the same time give or take a couple weeks…I thought I had it down this grow But I don’t, lol. Just goes to show you that we really can’t tell Mother Nature what she needs to do! Thanks for any help

1 Like

Following, This definitely happened to me also

1 Like

Overall they look great. They do look a little thirsty or over watered and maybe a nute problem going on.

I would fill out a support ticket and see if we can’t get you some help. The support ticket can be found with a search on this website. Fill it out best you can & I can assure you, there are plenty of folks to help with this. Its hard to say without knowing specifics about your medium temps, etc…

Found it!

Strain; Type:

Grow medium:

PH In/Out:

PH of runoff:

What is strength of nutrient mix:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Temps; Day/ night:

Humidity Day/night:

Ventilation system:

AC room:

De-humidifier:

Co2:

Coppy and paste your answers the best you can.

1 Like

How old is the plant?

How long has it been in flower?

Everything your doing, watering, runoff, etc…?

1 Like

You have trichomes. Just not a lot yet.

2 Likes

Check closely for bud rot. Yellowing leaves that come right off the cola could be a sign that you have it.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking because I’ve never had one do this… Can it be nursed back to health?? Thanks

How can I tell if it’s budrot ?

Strain; Type: White Widow Auto’s

Grow medium: Organic Soil

PH In/Out: IN 5.8-6.5, Out?

PH of runoff:?

What is strength of nutrient mix:
FoxFarm direction
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoors

Temps; Day/ night: 74°, 70

Humidity Day/night: 49%, 50

Ventilation system: Open Door inside my room

AC room: Floor Vent and a Fan

De-humidifier: don’t need it thus far.

Co2: Air from AC and Fan air circulates room. Fresh air circulates

Coppy and paste your answers the best you can.

spyonyou

11h

How old is the plant?

How long has it been in flower?

Everything your doing, watering, runoff, etc…?

MrPeatRegular

11h

You have trichomes. Just not a lot yet.

Watt-Sun

7h

Check closely for bud rot. Yellowing leaves that come right off the cola could be a sign that you have it.

Twerp2020

3m

That’s what I was thinking because I’ve never had one do this… Can it be nursed back to health?? Thanks

Twerp2020

2m

How can I tell if it’s budrot ?

Topic Controls

Watching

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Suggested Topics

What about Stem Splitting?

May 24

Grow Journals
Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

180 149

10h

Grow Journals
Plants not looking good at all. Help

42m

Beginner
Do these look ready?

43m

Beginner
Need help identifying something in the soil

1h

Beginner

There are 3 unread and 90 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Beginner

1 Like