The leaves are scattered from top to bottom so much for the light being too close
Try one of these,
quick summary of getting rid of gnats and fruit flies.
- Create a trap by mixing apple cider vinegar with a few drops of dish soap.
- Another home-made trap is to pour leftover red wine into a jar.
- Mash up banana slices in a jar and cover the top with a plastic wrap.
- Pour bleach solution into the bathroom sink. Warning: do not mix bleach with ammonia.
- Use an insect fogging product if you are dealing with a large-scale infestation.
- Place rotten fruits into a jar to attract the gnats and fruit flies.
Thanks This is some great ideas thanks
I’ve found all those things work really well in a relish jar, only I put Saran Wrap over the lid and poke holes with a toothpick. Gnats can’t resist.