What is going on here i ask myself and now you guys

what do you think to this, its only one one of 30 plants

1 Like

Is this the only leaf affected? Where was it on the plant? Do you have an overall pic of the plant?

1 Like

its dark time now but ill get one tomorrow but there were just 2 leaves right at the top off the plant

1 Like

Probably just a tiny bit of nute burn ,maybe natural die off if your in flower

2 Likes

well i hope so and ill post the pic for tomorrow @oldmarine and thanks for getting back to me buddy boy

2 Likes

cheers @GreenSnek i got mixed up there so i thank you buddy boy

1 Like

How close is your light?

4 Likes

its not not as close now lol its now about 18" away and was about 12"

3 Likes

Keep an eye for further damage.

Don’t feel the need to remove a leaf just because it has a little damage. The leaf will never recover, but it will act as a buffer (if needed) against damage to the rest of the plant.

2 Likes

Not real sure about this one, wouldn’t be overly concerned atm but would be watching closely. I dont think its nute burn because that alot more than just the tip so I dont think it would have burned just a couple leaves that badly but nothing anywhere else. Very unlikely imo

1 Like

ive been in just now and there isnt any more with tips like that and none of the leaves have nute burn yellowing tips, which is a first for me let me tell you lol. there is a touch of twisting on the tip ends which is ph stuff which is odd because i take my time with ph.

1 Like

Definitely check you ph runoff

1 Like

i will do that in a few hours thankyou @Indicanna_Jones

1 Like