What is Discourse?

reading but don’t understand- probably a sign I’m not a candidate but still Id like to know…what is it?

I believe it’s the “platform” this forum runs off of. As to not re-invent the wheel, there are forum templates, so to speak.

2 Likes

Groups that have goals and purposes and use communication to achieve their goals, so you Are in fact a candidate and even better you have already been accepted into the community !!
Bsically , communication and Debate

1 Like

so nice to be accepted :smile: Im looking forward to my trust level change lol I think I’ve actually completed the requirements lol just patiently waiting to see that “basic” change to “member” any day now lol I love it here xo

4 Likes

Love to see some pics of your Pottery and Artwork in the Members Lounge !!, I’m up state NY, hows that weather down there!!

1 Like

its not as snowed in as you guys but its cold enough for me… lol Im looking for a winter home in FL or Arizona brrrr at least if i get locked out of the house there i can pick an orange and sit down and relax in the sun lol

2 Likes

I go to Dunkirk and lily dale many times a year- are you familiar? Chautauqua County?

also have family in Waterloo

Yes , Beautiful area, I’m north of Albany

1 Like

Well, I am seeing some home bodies. I am from near Buffalo ! Since getting out of 25 years of military service I find myself in TX and sweltering in the heat of summer and weird weather in the winter. Freezing for one week then up to 70 the next then back again. I really miss the snow and cold sometimes. But then my arthritis flares and I just sit back and vape a bowl and forget about it! LOVE the fall foliage in Western New York. Have only been to Albany once in the fall but it was nice.

1 Like

I wonder how many Texans hanging around here