What is digging in my coco? 😭

i use a LOT of gamecams, both for hunting purposes and for property surveillance where the electricity can’t reach. The bushnells are nice but you can get a StealthCam (made right here in Richmond VA) for decent prices on Amazon. THEY, designed FLIR for our military and have had this technology the longest in that game :wink: You don’t have to get a “pricey” one for what you’re trying to achieve. A 10mp or less one is perfect. Doesn’;t have to be a special “blackout” LED model either (that is so it doesn’t flash or make light when taking pics/video, which is VERY important for me for trespassers poaching our fields at night in hunting season, to remain undetected :wink: ).

4 Likes

I just wanted to update… it was a mouse. My wife whacked it w a broom and threw it outside and I was horrified or I would have got you guys that pic lmaooo!! We took all the food out of the cabinets and put them in new totes w lids. Kinda drove them out I guess. (Knock on wood) I’m still scared to put the food back. Haven’t seen one in a while. Hopefully they’re gone. Before we put our food back in the cabinets, I have to crawl under the house and see if I can find a hole where they could have found their way in. We have never seen a mouse in the house before and I’m still pretty freaked out. Was ready to stop growing altogether bc I was scared the plants lured them in :joy: it made me sick to see the plants so tortured too.

2 Likes

Glad to know y’all got it figured out. Thanks for letting us know what it was. Good luck with everything else! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like