What is causing this

buds turn yellow just one or two spots on each plant

Welcome to the community.
Post a picture of what the problem looks like. That would help figuring what’s going on.

Welcome to ILGM, @phfred. Pictures will help when you can post them, for sure! You may be restricted as to what/when you can post as a new member. You might also want to fill out a support ticket so we’re all on the same page.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you. :v:

2 Likes

bud rot/light burn?

plants haven’t been wet in long time maybe light burn didn’t happen till I trimmed some shade

Could be multiple things. We cant really help without pics… could be light burn, or nute deficiency, or bug damage, or overwatering. Multiple of possibilities

here’s a pic

1 Like

At first look I was thinking bud rot but I do see some webbing when I zoom in. I believe you have spider mites. To be safe I’d suggest cutting off the buds that look that way. I still think it’s bud rot. Peroxide and water will help plus lower your humidity if possible.
For the spider mites peroxide and water will help. I use green cleaner for mites. It can be used during all stages of plant developement. I find it works well and is nontoxic.

1 Like

How about pictures in natural light and please fill out the Support Ticket. We can’t help you if we don’t have the tools.

2 Likes

To me it looks like root rot and or over warting

1 Like

Yup sorry. Still kinda hard to tell. Could u turn off the grow light and take a pic eith ur phone flash? Or remove the plant from the area and get a picture in natural lighting? It helps immensely with diagnosis