What is causing this problem

It is hard to see because of the LED light but the center of my fan leaves are turning yellow and the its are brown like to much water but I am using DWC. This Lady is three weeks old. not see this on any of the other girls. help please

=
Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…

1 Like

I wanted to upload the other pictures I just seen that i uploaded the same picture 3 times. the other correction is it should say the Tips are brown. sorry everyone. sampling my own lady.

Uploading…

Maybe a pic without the LEDS. More info on your grow would help too. PH Of water. What nutes you useing?
Tom

2 Likes

Watch your PH in hydro ? Any Temperture change suddenly can either spike or crash your PH in about 2 hours , so you have to stay up on it more often are controlled your Temperture and humidity better .

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

Looks like a cal mag issue deficiency but its hard to tell with the led lights on

2 Likes

Also looks like it the plant is experiencing heat stress just look at the canoeing leaves
What are the temperature and humidity in your grow room ?

1 Like

Notice: — The Bergman’s Lab Support section has moved to: support.bergmanslab.com
What is causing this problem
Hydroponics
Nutrients & Medium
5 / 7

mountainman20602d
It is hard to see because of the LED light but the center of my fan leaves are turning yellow and the its are brown like to much water but I am using DWC. This Lady is three weeks old. not see this on any of the other girls. help please

20160414_152041.jpg4128x2322 2.05 MB=20160414_152041.jpg4128x2322 2.05 MB
20160414_152041.jpg4128x2322 2.05 MBUploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…
1 Like

created
2d
last reply
1d6
replies
views
users
Reply as linked Topic

mountainman20602d
I wanted to upload the other pictures I just seen that i uploaded the same picture 3 times. the other correction is it should say the Tips are brown. sorry everyone. sampling my own lady.

20160414_152033.jpg4128x2322 2.23 MB20160414_152033.jpg4128x2322 2.23 MB
20160414_152053.jpg972x1819 525 KBUploading…
2 RepliesReply
Reply as linked Topic

tlkbear1d
Maybe a pic without the LEDS. More info on your grow would help too. PH Of water. What nutes you useing?
Tom

2 Likes
Reply as linked Topic

yoshiBergman’s Lab Member1d
Watch your PH in hydro ? Any Temperture change suddenly can either spike or crash your PH in about 2 hours , so you have to stay up on it more often are controlled your Temperture and humidity better .

1 Like
Reply as linked Topic

kabongster1d mountainman2060
COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA The new pictures are Herijuana, Indica , Medical , Feminized, from Sannies Shop. The Second picture is the problem lady. Both getting the same nutrient mix.

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Hydro

System type? Black Widow

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 5.8

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS EC 200 TDS 120 these readings are from the 11th I did a water change and nutrient on the 5th.

Indoor or Outdoor indoor
10W CREE XML Chips - The largest single chip LEDs of any LED grow light on the planet.
Light system, size? advanced Led Lights DX XML350

Temps; Day, Night 82 day 75 night

Humidity; Day, Night 55 to 65 % day and night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size 2 8 inch fans one in and one out 4 inch fan in and 3 inch out.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Humidifier

Co2; Yes, No no
Sorry I copied the whole post I am new at this
The only other thing is the tips of the leaves and brown like when you over water in soil. The front lady is not showing any signs that the back lady is . I think this will cover every ones questions.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to