What is a good way to lollipop a plant

Does anyone have a good way to lollipop??

1 Like

Howdy Tony
I just take off the bottom third of branches when I lollipop. :lollipop: :lollipop: :lollipop:

3 Likes

If you’ve never done it before, High. Really, really high. It’s the only way you won’t second-guess yourself when you’re doing it!

If you’re NOT really really high, you’ll be apologizing to them every cut. I did, then I smoked more until I turned into Edward. Edward Scissorhands.

6 Likes

Agree with the advice above. Just got for it. Start at the bottom and strip the lower 1/3 of leaves and bud sites. Anything that low won’t be anything but larf anyway. It’s a good time to clip any sucker branches too.

2 Likes

I generally get rid of any nug sites below the 4th or 5th of the tips. I clean up the smallest branches 1st and wait until the 4th wk of flowering and I cut the taller side branches left below the tips and CLONE them. Once rooted they go Back into Veg and once ready put back outside or flower tent, cloned again and finished. That way I can max out my girls, clone the best girls again and continue. The clones from flowering clones end up with the Biggest Nugs I’ve ever gotten so make sure u bend branches and make them Strong prior to flowering again because with All that Extra Weight they’re gnna need it.

1 Like

Here are a few examples of some LSTing. Might help you out alittle.
Happy farming…

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice, YOU ROCK!!

2 Likes

Lol, yes I will be

1 Like

I am gonna go for it, I’ve always thought that was kool

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I will try that

1 Like

Looks beautiful my friend

1 Like

Once you flip the plant and the buds start forming you’ll figure out right away which ones are going to be big and which ones are going to be larfy. Anything that is smaller and underdeveloped gets whacked the first few weeks in flower so I don’t have to deal with trimming larfy buds.

Here’s my Triangle Kush finishing week 3 of flower on Monday. I’m about done trimming her.

2 Likes

Lol, gets whacked, LMAO!!

1 Like