What is a good setup

Well @ktreez420 i was wondering if you heard about attitude seeds heard gra reviews on this site i am gonna order from them and from ilgm loyalty is what pays buy i wasn’t too have a back up also any feedback would be nice thanks

I have ordered from here and my seeds arrived in 12 days to the western USA. I have also ordered from Herbies with success, they took about 13 days to arrive to me.
Edit: I have thought about attitude but their terribly designed website has turned me off from them lol.

@JTheH thanks again im only interested in getting the seeds and don’t want to lose money not getting them i dont mind the expense as long as delivery will get here or be guarantee so i need to know places that get them here ilgm has great reviews but also bad so still i will order from here as well… but where do you shop for them? I’m in the DMV area (dc maryland virginia)

Http://shop.Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com for ILGMs seed shop. They guarantee delivery as well :slight_smile: In the US we are limited to ordering seeds from overseas unfortunately. There is always the risk that customs will confiscate the package regardless of whom you order through.

@JTheH By guarantee you mean it will get here one way or the other even if confiscated by customs the resend I get all that but the way to 3-4 month wait sometimes that I read and some bad reviews although they have many good reviews is going to be detrimental to me personally it’s almost as if I should order the seeds before any of my setup for fear that they may not be here or I’ll have to set up many months in advance as opposed to getting my grow started kind of see where I’m coming from I personally want to be ready to get everything started from the moment it arrives

Order seeds…any package can be detained clearing customs…sometimes for weeks.
Any seed sent in the U.S. can take weeks for delivery…not too often, but it happens…I worked for the U.S. post office to know.

As for ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUANA, for me, 4 orders placed (3 cash)…4 orders received…8-15 days delivery. There is a good selection, strong genetics and a friendly forum.

1 Like

This will be where i order from this forum had helped me leaps and bounds so i will run w it from jump just wanted to do everything at one time

1 Like

my first order 7 strain order arrived in torn package lost seeds ,emailed @support was told that they would replace. At that time i placed 2nd order through AMS." they handle the shipping for ILGM" for 2 different strains, received in 21/2 weeks . in good shape and they sent extras .BUT still no replacements.?? e-mailed some more e mails they said no problem … sent replacements FOR THE 2nd order and extras again .lol . but no First order , the only one i had asked to be replaced .lol so emailed again and just received first order replacement . 1st order placed 12/03/15 received replacements 1/29/16 . SO now boiled down … they honor their warrantee ,be patient , in their effort to help me they made a small mistake on which order to replace ."but to my benefit ". TOTAL SENT 4 packages … first package eaten ,locale sorting machine i think , 3 perfect condition . AND they had to go to ALASKA… so id give them kudos … thanks ILGM, and thanx to Anna at support . THEY DO DELIVER YAHOOOOO.

1 Like

Note honestly that’s beautiful trust honor commitment is all part of good biz i get a feel for these things that’s why i will stay here to i got some upcoming issues i plant to grow my own babies aft that getting every thing in order nowa @Hammer did u see the other post i sent

getting there. :grinning: