What I'm I doing wrong

That’s great, @cook7200, I’m genuinely happy for you! :+1: Thankfully, I was already a medical patient, for anxiety, when I got hurt, so I didn’t even start opioids. Turning down pain medication seems to have given some people the impression I’m not hurt, so that’s frustrating. But other than that, I feel very blessed, in that respect. One of the paramedics at the scene of my wreck asked if I had used any alcohol or drugs. I told him I was a medical patient, showed him my card, and said that I had only used CBD that day. He thought it was so cool, and commended me.

I was just joking around, as I do a lot. I call it “weed” myself a lot. When recreational sales became legal here, you’d see a lot of signs like “LEGAL WEED HERE!” and it really did bug me, then. Because when rec went legal, medical patients went to the wayside. Where I was treated like a VIP before, after, in a lot of cases, you’re just another customer. A lot of dispensaries didn’t even list any test info on their menu, as far as terpenes, or even THC % in some cases. I’d ask questions, and be told things like “oh, don’t worry, it’s fire, dog.” Riiiiight. Around that same time, I was also growing my own meds and even trying my best not to, I took it pretty seriously. It’s not given the same respect as prescription drugs, socially. If you pull a bottle out of your pocket, pop the lid off, and take a couple pills, no one thinks twice. But if I light up a joint, even where it’s legal, people just look at it like I’m a pothead getting high. I may very well be “getting high,” in the sense that it’s euphoric and all that. But it is my medicine, and it’d be nice to not be judged for trying to live a somewhat normal live outside of pain. I’m grateful for ILGM, too! It gives me a place to learn, and help others, all anyone could ever want to know about growing. Great bunch of people here. :v:
homerrantover