What I have is a 4 leafed & rounded but it had purple so I thought it might be blueberry auto

@Nemo

Two week old Blue Berry Auto on the right.
https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/sA6WSLZNbG5Y4T7s4NO2jA6oEH0.jpeg

So what the hell am I smoking? What seeds did you send me !? I got the dirt outside, but the weeds that began growing i basically plucked fairly early on and this stuff fills the entire room with Kush smell.

i used those 5 seeds i bought, and even in other containers which had no other growths at all i am getting the same plant.

Is this GMO weed or something?

What is GMO weed?

the GMO companies are trying to get GMO weed on the market. its just more poison from the big tech giants.

GMO: Genetically Modified Organism

I have no idea what that is, I don’t believe it’s MJ tho. Never seen hairy MJ and the flower pistils should be white

@Hogfather @Countryboyjvd1971 Have you guys seen any weed like this?

It may be a genentic defect but ive never seen anything like it
It definitely looks funny
Can you get another picture of the while plant fir me
Is this the only one you have that left oks like that ?? @Nemo
Did you get seeds from iglm?

its 5 different seeds all came from ILGM

1 Like

ok Iglm seeds
They definitely dont look right ?
Let me tag in a few others
Also looks like a male did you post something as well with support? Swear i just saw this picture in a different post
@Donaldj @Hogmaster
@Nemo
Lets see what they say

Not MJ that I have seen @ILGM.Roy

1 Like

@Nemo I have directed your concerns to sales support please be patient it may take some time for a response but I am sure they will address any concerns promptly

1 Like

i posted on another forum asking for advice with grow, but they said this is def. not pot, although it SMELLS like pot very much so.

I am new to this my self and asking tons of questions my self. I had trouble getting seeds to pop as well till I read on here to try putting the seeds in a moist paper towel on a paper plate. Then set the plate on your cable box. I had a seed that would not sprout after 2 weeks. I put the seed along with another in a moist paper towel on a plastic lid. I then covered that with a pie tin and set it on my cable router. The next morning both had very nice tap roots showing. I had all ready figured the one seeds was bad. Then it opened up this way. Maybe it may help you in the future as well?

These plants are looking so deformed that we are also not sure about this even being marijuana, I’m really sorry you ended up with these plants! Are you sure this isn’t something that came out of the soil you’ve used?

Again, we are sorry you for the time and effort you’ve put in these plants. We’ve send out replacements on the 11th of January, did you receive them yet? If not, they should arrive any moment now.

Let me know if we can do more for you.

3 Likes

Thanks @ILGM.Claire we will be sure to help @Nemo when their ready to start again :wink:

1 Like

my soil is an organic farm soil (next to the barn) (2 parts) to 1 part coconut choir, 1 part worm castings, and 1 part organic percolite.

I mixed in some rabbit manure tea and rabbit manure pellets later down the road when it got a bit bigger. I have worms in this soil, its so healthy.

I am now trying those new seeds, i started over completely and turned my soil upside down to burry those existing plants in this bucket. I’ve replanted 3 seeds in 3 buckets and watered lightly.

2 Likes

OK so, the new seeds doing much better, 2/3 so far have grown. And I am dealin with a nice flush green thing about 10 inches tall and one thats a little less flush and has some yellowing in leaves about 6 inches tall.

It’sbeen about 3 -4 weeks, how do I feed them effectively? I already did a rabbit manure soak with some h2o2 food grade in there and gave them that. Rabbit manure is pretty high in nitrogen. And when should I shift to flower?

Looks like some type of mint.

Glad you got everything sorted.

1 Like