A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks
“I have been very careful about my first seeds. 1 did sprout but then died. 2 more have failed to sprout. 4 and 7 days and I am on my last two now. Though I am a noob, I did use 1 part percolite, 1 part coconut choir, 2 parts good black soil, and worm castings mixed in. I have a grow tent and a 300 watt LED grow light just above the 5 gal bucket I am using to grow. Still failing me. 4 and 5 are waiting in small cups of same soil off to the side in tent. 2 is a non-starter in main bucket. 4 is in main bucket and seems to be a late bloomer if it germinates. Could someone send me a pic of the seedling for blueberry auto? Something is growing but I don’t think its this seed. Probably something wild that came with the soil. Yea, whatever I have is a 4 leafed and rounded but it had purple so I thought it might be it but there are also more of them than I had seeds to begin with now, so it cant be.”
- Strain (type, bag seed): blueberry autoflower
- Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: pots, coconut choir(1part) percolite (1part) soil (2 parts) and worm castings (1partish)
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: not checked
- What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: no nutrients added yet - read it didn’t need ‘feed’ until 3 weeks. planning to do organic green compost/rabbit manure to the right NPK ratio. Worm castings added for nutrition from beginning
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
- Light system, size?: 300watt multi spectrum led growlight
- Temps day, night: 70day-75 night, grow tent has made it harder to perfect i usually lower temp to 55 at night but it stays 70.
- Humidity day, night: 20%ish, i have 2 meters running but give diff. numbers
- Ventilation system (yes/no, size): n/a as of now
- AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: I have a fan running in the room for microgreens. but plant is in a tent…
- Co2 (yes/no): none other than i breath in it when i check on it.