What has happened?

Nutrient lock out maybe. The curling down of the leaves. I’m not entirely sure. Here full this out as best as possible and I’ll call you some heavy artillery.
@garrigan62, @Hogmaster, @Majiktoker, @Hammer
What would y’all say?

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

3 Likes

Did these all Hermie on me !!! Should I cry, or can I still be excited ? Please help …

I have yet to deal with a hermi, but I called some of the more knowledgeable growers here. I hope this helps. Fill out the ticket so you can help us help you brother
Diesel

DWC - Gavita - 600 watts - transitioned mid December to early December - Amnesia and Big Bud.

Obviously Hydro, PPM 1100 to 1400 each watering, anvanced nutes, 5.8 PH, so upset. Dammit! Maybe I’ll just pour tequila in the resevoir, it’s seems to help me right about now, you know a man works so hard and gets so far to be smited like this?? I just … Cannot begin to express total disgust, slapped in the face I’d rather be right now … Diligently vegged for months! For this! I could just punch someone right in the face … so now what ?? It’s all ruined??? R we serious ?? Is it ruined? Just someone say it is

What i can say rightnow is they don’t have nuts

1 Like

They haven’t hermied it appears to me to be too much N but also could be foxtaling when was your last res change and though you say AN that only tells me very little PH perfect 3 part Sensi Conisure? they have 4 product lines and not sure which additives either please be a bit more specific? I will try to see where if any issue is hiding in plain sight
Based on tip burn and your ppm is too high I suspect a clearer picture of which product line and additives can help me rule out somethings and possibly trim some doses down without effecting yield

2 Likes

First thing is you need to relax and take a breather then take your time and answer as much as you can on the ticket it took your ladies time to get here they are not going to die or change in the next few hours :wink: smoke a bowl then come back with a level head knowing it should be an easy fix

1 Like

First thing is you need to relax and take a breather then take your time and answer as much as you can on the ticket it took your ladies time to get here they are not going to die or change in the next few hours :wink: smoke a bowl then come back with a level head knowing it should be an easy fix

OK OK OK OK thank you thank you thank God, OK here ya go on nutes

Try an relax, take some deep breaths. It’s gonna be alright. You can handle this. Yes smoke a little herb and calm down. They aren’t going to whither away in a few hours. The people here are very knowlgeable and helpful. They will get you squared away

Lol that’s technaflora not AN lineup are you using their grow schedule? or randomly adding extra’s? what was your last res change mix take your time I have a few suspects already just trying to narrow it down some and don’t say super thrive is in mix since during flower it’s a no no. I have to run but will be back in an hour or so have to drive misses to work and buy new bulb meantime breathe look at your notes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just added alot of sugar daddy(raw/berry) to load up with sugar crystals I suppose before I noticed this foxtailing … I thought I was a week away from harvest, I just added water haven’t changed the resevoir entirely just added when low, they been drinking alot, the resevoir now is at … Well the PPM are very high … Same with EC … I guess I’ll changes the resevoirs out entirely, what should I give them?

Maybe just plain ph water, but I’m not entirely sure. I always go by K.I.S.S. I have just started with hydro and I’ll help as much as I can brother. We all want everyone here to have a successful harvest. See what some of the more knowledgeable growers have to advise. Good luck brother and keep us posted brother
Diesel

Do you know the actual week they are in? they look 6-7 weeks to me but if you intend to start flush I assume you think they are almost ready for harvest. I would just go with your products feed chart for week 7 bloom you can dial it down slightly 2/3-1/2 dose and add in your sweeteners I had a discussion about importance of res changes this morning on my thread will shoot you an invite. I suspect with a fresh res they should be just fine :slight_smile:

I suppose I should clarify why superthrive is not used in flower it is based on the concept that it is auxin (plant hormone) it tells the plant to elongate cells this means stretch… and grow in flower this can contribute to long node spacing foxtailling large boost in foliage. Being a hormone it helps nice during veg but can play havoc delaying maturation bud formation true transition to full on flower mode.