Hi all. Long time listener, first time caller. Love the show! I’m in need of some help diagnosing the issues I’m seeing on my 2 girls.
- What strain: Green Crack clones
- Method: Coco & perlite. Canna Coco nutes
- Vessels: 5 gal fabric pots
- PH of Water, Solution runoff: 6.2-6.3
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient: 5.6-5.8
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor- 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5 tent
- Light system: Spider farmer SF 1000 (100W)
- Temps; Day, Night: about 70 day, 62 night
- Humidity; Day, Night: about 50 day, 60 night
- Ventilation system: 4" fan & filter, passive intake
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: No
- Co2: No
So this is my 2nd indoor grow (+ 2 previous outside). I’ve been using the same coco and nutes for every grow. This is the first time I’ve had any problems.
The temps are colder than I’d like, but it’s freezing down here in Oz.
I’ve had a few bugs (pictured) that I’ve treated with spinosad, but other than that It’s been smooth sailing until about a week ago.
All of a sudden one of the girls started having leaf issues (pictured) with discolouration & clawing. The 2nd one is now starting to show some early signs of the same issue.
I’m not supplementing cal-mag but have never needed it before.
They’re still growing well, no pests to be seen, but not looking real pretty… Any ideas?
Sorry for the novel, but I appreciate any help you can give me