What happens if my blood gets in my hydroponics water?

What happens if my blood gets in my hydroponics water? Will my buds grow little red furred thc comb overs on them?

2 Likes

Bloody good buds mate!

3 Likes

Experimentation is the mother of invention!! (Or something like that)

3 Likes

3o6ZtcGyYQEtJaJNPa

3 Likes

People been using blood, particularly menstral blood, for gardening for a very long time.

There is even a spiritual aspect when using the blood of the godess to awaken your garden. The channel talks about this in the book. Great listen if you have the ears to hear.

2 Likes

A little extra bit of you in the grow

Extra fertilizer brother

I think I am going to try it. Blood is pretty acidic however, so I am going to have probably lower the ph a bit. Probably no more than a quarter tea spoon.

Used to use bloodmeal all the time in my organic grows, great source of nitrogen

Why are we discussing using our own blood to feed our plants?? Bit worrying no? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Cannanivorous or is it Cannabalis

Jeffrey Diesel or Sour Dahmer
Blue Gein or Eddies Dream nipple belt

5 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha! Funny

1 Like

Ill bite, what worries you about that?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: it’s just a strange conversation

Only in the modern day my friend. Only in the modern day. There was a time when humanity was connected to nature with a much stronger bond then we have today. If it wasnt for Rockefeller natural medicine would still reign supreme on this planet.
https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-rockefeller-created-the-business-of-western-medicine/

2 Likes

This happens if you get blood in your reservoir lol

8 Likes

I literally spit coffee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Cannabis Holocaust

3 Likes

I have been watching different ancient documentaries lately because I’ve been on this weird kick about it for some reason. But I’m strongly starting to believe that ancient civilizations, not Egypt or Mesopotamia, but much earlier, had a connection not unlike the movie Avatar. Not like physically connecting, but just a much deeper involvement between human and mother nature. And to sound even nuttier, I think that be it through food, irrigation/water systems, chemtrails, whatever crazy way, things are introduced into our systems deliberately to block that connection. I know this reads like a conspiracy theorists ramblings, but why would the “drugs” that expand our minds, heal our bodies, better our enjoyments, be illegal, while the drugs that hurt, destroy and numb our bodies and minds be given like fxxxin Skittles? Rant over.

3 Likes