What happens if a plant goes to long in flowering?

Do they pollinate and what happens if the pistils go to dark\far😺

If your bud severely over-ripens, you’ll end up with higher levels of CBN & lower levels of THC & CBD.

1 Like

Thank you happy growing

Mines started to get wet lookin like soggy. Lost its good smell and bright colors to dark greener no too smellin good buds

@irma1010 to prepare for the end of flowering, pick up a jewelry loop and take a look over this harvest guide. It explains how to catch the ripening plant at the right time for harvest.

https://www.amazon.com/DREAME-Illuminated-Jewelers-Magnifier-Antiques/dp/B01DWG89KQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1541321215&sr=8-1&keywords=jewelry+loupe+60x&dpID=513rYe1mwAL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

2 Likes

Eventually the trichomes turn black and pop. Then you cry cause you missed out! And with a saddened heart, you plant more; determined not to ever let that happen again, cause you were just too busy for Mary Jane!

5 Likes

Anyone have any idea why only 3 of 7 feminized autoflowering plants have buds? The other 4 look healthy, but no flowers.

If they’re autos, they’ll flower, just give them time.

Thanks for responding.

These plants are 4 months old. Do you still think they’ll flower?

If they’re autos, then they should flower on their own, but sometimes they need a little help. You should try putting them under 12/12 lighting, that should give them the jump start they need.

I’ve tried the 12/12 lighting before, with no results. Maybe I’ll try again.

Thanks again.

Try again, and keep it at 12/12.

Are they go black in the end? But when I overdo nutes can they go black too?