What grow light is the best

Thank you. Do you have any hlg lights? I’m just trying to get an idea of what to expect if i do shell out the money for a hlg650. Currently I’m using a Mars hydro ts1000 150watt light and i grow auto flower and yield about a ounce to a ounce and a half per plant

1 Like

What was your yield with the mars hydros compaired to the hlg

Haven’t gotten a yield yet with the hlg but with the Mars I grow autos and would get around 5 ozs or more per plant and had the two lights little over a year

Wow I’ve only got a little mars hydro ts1000 150watt and i only harvest about a ounce to a ounce and a half per plant. Do you grow in soil or hydro

With the Mars I did soil in 3 gal fabric pots when I first started indoor I had a ts1000

I’m slowly trying to get everything i need to build my own hydro kit rdwc and hopefully it will give me enough yield to where i can afford a refurbished hlg650r

I’ve heard that just switching to hydro should help with my yield i was talking to one guy on here and he said even the autos get huge

This is my first auto with coco coir and the hlg light

1 Like

Hey how much of a yield was you getting back when you had your ts1000 can you remember?

Holy shit

With the ts1000 I had a couple that I got big but the buds were a little fluffy but would average 4 z’s with ok buds

And they were auto’s?

This was the last auto under the two tsl2000 gelato auto ilgm seeds and these two got 10 and half zs

Yeah they were autos actually got my first auto seeds from a seed trading site and they were good and then ordered from ilgm

Damn dude what’s your secret

All I do is germinate the seed and when it’s ready get my 3 gal fabric pot ready soak it really good show the seed and I would keep the top of the soil moist and give it like 11 to 13 days before I give her water then when I do I only water the out side of the pot make the roots search for the water then after 20 or so days soak the hole pot again and then from there out water it when it feels light

What about nutes

The soil was ocean forest and I would wait till week 4 then start using Jack’s 321 with fish :poop: pH to 6.5

I’ve heard about that Jack’s 321 is it better than fox farms trio that’s what i use

I used the fox farm trio in the beginning just wasn’t doing it for me then tried Jack’s 321 then my plants were looking happy and growing good so been with it ever since