What exactly is this thing

It means i have to water 80% of pot, but how do we know that 80% has been reached?

1 Like

Don’t factor it that way. I grow in 3 gallon pots and when you have a steady routine the run off out the bottom of the pot takes less water/nutrient solution. Mix your nutrients or pour your water slowly from the top and wait until you see it running out the bottom and stop. Catch some of that coming out the bottom and test the PH and PPMS (parts per million). This will tell your the numbers in the root zone or medium :love_you_gesture:

@pabloescobarforever He is saying that fertilizer can leave salt in your soil, which is bad for plant growth. When you water, you should give enough that some comes out of the bottom/sides of the pot, so it washes the bad salts out. You need to add more pH down (vinegar) and test until your water is at 6.5. Once you have watered, let her dry out well before you add more. Pick up your pot to see if it feels heavy - if so, no water. If light, water.

Hope this helps.

Sorry Spiney_norman, I tagged the wrong person. :blush:

2 Likes

No Problem. Several of us have been trying to help Pablo but the language barrier is not helping.
Added to that is he starts a new topic/thread for every question and so we start over each time.
I don’t know any Hindi growers on here or I would tag someone to help.

2 Likes

Oh dear. I just barged in in my usual fashion, didn’t know the back story. I taught middle school science and second grade, I thought I might be able to simplify the language a bit.

3 Likes

Your help is most welcome. You might click on his name and check out his other posts to get an idea of his situation.

1 Like

I will do that.

Thank you all, you all have helped me a lot

1 Like

What about these plants, are these plants good?, i think they are wilting as i had flushed a plsnt yesterday and one of its ppm ratings were in range of 400-600 and ph was around 8 so i decided to put some water and vinegar and fed them, should i fertilize them or wait as i have fertilized on 15th march and fetyilizer says to fertilize in every 8 days
and i have a ac installd out of room and a duct pipe flows cold air into it and temp is 23-26 degrees celsius and humidity around 55-60

1 Like

Those PPMs are low and PH high. I believe you have another post on this that we answered these questions :love_you_gesture: